My drunk love

It was about midnight.
I was in the showers when I heard my main door opening and then shutting shortly after.

Excitedly, I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out to see who was it that entered my apartment.

Just as expected, it was Sasuke.
But he was drunk again. He plopped down onto the bed with a cigarette between his lips, exhaling smoke into my room. The drunk glanced at me when I sighed aloud.

"Been drinking again?" My hands ruffled through my damp hair.

"Don't ask the obvious." He replied, cold and harsh.

I returned into the bath room and shut the door behind me.
Locked it, so he wouldn't try anything funny.

When I turned back on my shower head, I heard a bang and an attempt to open my bathroom door.
See, I knew my lover well.
"Naruto, open up!" He yelled while he was hitting and trying to open my door as if a killer was behind him and he has to hide.

"Hell no, I'm bathing!" I ignored the ruckus he was making. Ugh, what a guy!

"Fuuck, Naruto!" He kicked the door violently.

"What? Did you hurt yourself?" Worried, I turned off the shower head so I could hear his reply clearly.

"No, I just love you."

I giggled and continued my bathing.
It seemed awfully quiet outside.
I finally was done and I dried myself and put on some proper clothes before opening the bathroom door.

The drunk fell asleep and was leaning against my door. So he fell backwards when I opened it. Oh, Sasuke..
"Come on, let's go to bed. You know I don't have the strength to carry you." I tugged on him.

"Naruto..." He mumbled, half-awake.
"I missed you." And he pulled me in for a hug, on the floor.

"Geez, you are such a mess." I pecked his lips. When he embraced me, I could smell an unfamiliar scent. It was a lady's perfume.
Holy shit.
"What's that?" I asked angrily, in his arms.
"Hmm? What's what?" He answered, with his eyes closed.

I pulled away, sitting down on the cold floor as I rubbed my nose. "That woman's perfume.. On you."

"Some girl in the bar perfume must have rubbed off on me.." His arms extending to reach out to me.

"Oh? There's hell to pay if I find out you're cheating on me." I pushed away his arms.

"Are you jealous, my dear?" He snickered to himself. I should be the one laughing at a dead drunk lying on the floor!

We were in bed. And I couldn't seem to fall asleep. Sasuke was hugging me tightly in his arms.
Am I jealous?
Nah, I'm just afraid of losing him.

"Can't sleep?" He kissed my shoulder.
"I love you so fucking much it kills me. I would never ever cheat." Then he moved up and kissed my neck.

I couldn't help it but my face was burning up. His words always got me like this. I have no idea why.
"You're drunk."

"No shit.." He nibbled on my neck.

To be honest, I don't mind him drinking. I just prefer the sober him.
But I love him. All of him.

...

"You know, you haven't answered my question." Sasuke interrupted the silence in my room.

"What?" I turned to face him.

"Were you jealous?"

"Hell yeah I am. I love you so fucking much it kills me as well."