Your drunk love

"Drink." Sasuke offered.

"Yeah,yeah. I will! But you have to promise me something!"
I have to make this clear.
I just turned 18 and I was now legal to drink.
This will be my first drink.
And somehow, we are "celebrating" in my apartment that I can now do one of Sasuke's favorite hobby, drink.
Next thing I know he's going to bring me to a bar...

"What is it?" He held a beer can in his hand, waiting impatiently to toast.

"Do not, I repeat. DO NOT take advantage of me when I'm drunk."

Sasuke nodded obediently. Though my gut feeling doubt it.
We cheers and drank away.
Ugh, yuck.

This is going to take some getting used to.

But before I know it, I was the one craving for more and more.
Sasuke kept his cool. Drinking on 3 cans and I'm having my 5th can so far.

"Hey, it's your first time. You should stop now." The drinking expert confiscated my beer can.

"Can you .. at least let me finish ... It?" My face and body was heating up and my vision was blurred. I shakily advanced towards Sasuke to get my beer back but I ended up tripping over his leg and falling on to him.

"Hey!" He grunted. "You're even a worst drunk than I am.." He rubbed the temples on his forehead.
The older man placed the half-empty beer can down and hugged me tightly in his arms.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too.." I hiccuped.

"Oh really? How much do you love me?"

"This much!" I stretched my hands as far as possible, trying to measure my love for him.

"That's little. I love you to the moon and back."
"Hey, no fair! My hands couldn't reach that far.." I complained, not know what I was saying when I was completely drunk.

"Sasuke.. You and I will be together forever.. Right?" I hiccuped again while leaning on his chest.
I felt dizzy and tired.

"Don't say such cute things."

"Is that a no..?" I blurted out, almost wanting to cry.

"I will stay by your side forever." He patted my head before kissing it.
Why does he have such nice ways of showing his love?
Why don't i do it too!?

I tried to aim for his lips but I ended up kissing his chin. Sasuke helped me as he lifted up my chin and kissed me.

"I almost feel like breaking my promise." He muttered to me in between kisses.

"Wha..what promise?" I was dead drunk to remember a single shit.
(I have failed you, sober Naruto!)

"Hmm? You don't remember?" He bit my lip gently.

"Nopey-nope. But promises aren't meant to be broken.."

"But it doesn't count if you don't remember."
His voice echoing my empty mind. He sounded as if he wanted to devour me.

And I couldn't remember anything after that.

Well done, drunk Naruto!
Well done!