Meeting Vincent

I turned the entire pizzeria inside out trying to find Mercy, the few places were in the night guard's office, backstage, and Pirate's cove. I darted to the office and backstage as quick as I could praying that the little girl was there instead. I sprinted into Pirates cove without second thought to find her attempting to play with Foxy. Suddenly, Foxy turned on and I jumped in front of her right before he bit her. A gash on my arm appeared after his razor sharp teeth sinked into my skin. Wincing in pain, i quickly kicked him between the legs and ran out. I knew how stupid it looked kicking him in such a childish manner but at the time it was the first thing that popped into my mind. We skimpered out without second thought and I dove directly into a scent of sweat. I looked at what I had ran into to see Vincent slightly gritting his teeth but grinning at us.
"I'm so sorry! I didn-"
"Did you just come out of the Pirate cove?" I nodded and sighed as I looked at Mercy. "She was wanting to play with Foxy but luckily, I got her just in time. I have to fix my wound so will you take her back to get mother?" He smiled wider with a dark gleam in his eye sending chills down my spine. Mercy grips my hand harder and I kneel down to her height. She whispers in my ear, "He scares me, Missy... I don't wanna go." I hugged her tightly and handed her a bracelett I had found for her, "I know but he'll take you to Mommy and I can attend to the wound. Please Mercy, for me?" She nodded and followed the man in purple. I quickly ran into the room where all the medical supplies were and sewed the spot foxy had bitten. Knowing I had to see if Mercy was with her mother, I ran out looking for her in the crowds. No trace of a little girl with big blue eyes and brown hair. I noticed Mercy's mom, I'm fact was in a panic trying to find her daughter. I realized Mercy had been kidnapped, but it couldn't have been him, could it?