Missing Children

Weeks later, I began to search for clues and newspapers on the missing children at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria thinking the masks and stuffed bear were related. I later found out I was right, before the five children had disappeared they each wore something special. I looked deeper into it and a little girl had been murdered before the murder of the five. She was murdered outside the back of the restaurant while she was crying but her body wasn't found. Truth be told, none of their bodies were found... and neither had Mercy. There was a strange link between all these. The little girl, the murder of five children, the Bite of 87', disappearances of my family, and now Mercy. Someone was behind all this but I still couldn't figure out who was violent enough to do such a thing. Nothing made sense, what motivated him to, what caused him... Everything. I stared at the old newspaper in my hand. Anger exploded through my veins as I gritted my teeth and tore up the paper into pieces. I threw it in the fire and watched it burn into pieces.
"M-mommy, are you okay?" Blade yawned out while rubbing his eyes. I smiled, walked towards him, and happily sat him in my lap after picking him up.
"Yes sweetie. Someone is going to watch you sometime this month, are you gonna be okay?" He nods happily as he gets comfortable in my arms. I carry him into my room once getting up. I set him in my bed and I curl up beside him. I sigh, my chest seemed to get heavier each day and I couldn't understand why. I thought about Maxie, her eyes were blue and around her eyes as well. Her brown tail and ears looked of a Merkats. She was wearing a long tie which almost easily made her seem like a male but because of the shape of her body it's obvious she's female. Somehow Maxie the Merkat made me think of Mercy. The missing children, I wonder, what are there names? Fredric... that's all I could hear in my head before passing out to the sounds of Blade soundly asleep.
___________________________________
I posted an extra chapter for CircusBaby666 , my newest follower! Thank your for reading my story and liking it.
^-^
Love zoeyy,