The Funny Thing About Pleasure

Pleasure is a funny thing, it's different for everyone. Some like it hard and rough but not so rough that they're being choked; and others like feeling their ability to breathe slowly being choked away. Some like being pranced around like a pony while others like diaper training or face sitting. Yet others like it soft and loving, looking into the eyes of their lover and feeling a deep connection.

All the views expressed in this book are based on my experience as a cisgendered woman. I don't have the genitalia required to penetrate things like a beautiful woman's pussy; I have to stick to strap-ons for that. Likewise, I have a g-spot and a-spot that love being stimulated. You may not. Do keep in mind the "cis" part of me being a woman. I can't speak for anyone of the opposite sex or gender or those without genitals like mine.Nor, for that matter, can I speak for all women.

It's okay if you don't like something I say, don't do it! Don't do anything that you aren't completely comfortable with and make sure it's between two or more consenting adults. And it doesn't need to be between two people, don't let not having a partner stop you from experiencing sexual pleasure. Please, don't. Life is too short not to come and come until you can't come any more.

Take everything (but the research) with a grain of salt and know that you are not wrong. As long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone else without permission, go do your thing!