enemies

"WELL THEN STOP AGREEING WITH-" She couldn't finish because I bitch slapped her in the face. "Shut up you ugly fat faggot! Have you noticed that maybe ino hates you because you are a complete bitch in every way. whenever I think of an anoying fucking cunt guess what sakura I think of you. now how about you leave me and her alone and live your own sad life and cry like a bitch about it OK sweetheart?!" As you could see I was pissed and the class was shocked but for some reason the boys had hearts in their eyes "And by the way boys I'M TAKEN!" I said they looked away but they were still blushing and some had nose bleeds "pedos" I mumbled and sat down ino walked towords me "thanks for agreeing saki" she wispered I smiled sakura got up and sat down and just then iruka sensei walked in the room "good morning class today we have a new student saki would you like to stand up and inroduce your self?" He asked "of corse! My name is saki and I hope that I can befriend you all!" I said as inocent as possible "good now saki today is the graduation exam are you sure you want to participate?" Iruka asked "of corse I do!" Ok then let's get right to it!"
********************************
30 MINUTES LATER SAKI'S POV
**************************

It was my turn I went into the room and saw iruka and mitzuki ugh even the name made me tremble "OK saki all you have to do is-" I interpreted "all I have to do is make 3 clones and then I graduate😊." "H-how did you know that!?" Asked iruka "I can tell the future but only the important things." I said" o-okay now get to the jutsu." I made 30 shadow clones "w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w- " I just took the tirquoise one and left. After that I went to ino she graduated to we were talking until I saw sakura "BRB OK ino?" I said "ok! " I walked up to sakura she started running and I just grabbed her shirt colar "quit running you pussy all I wanted to do is declar you my enemie see you later cunt." I wispered as coldly as I could in her ear then I tripped her and then she flared an irk mark at me "the wild irk mark dose it mating call "sasuke kun!"  Oh wait she don't need a mating call because she'll never gat laid!" Then  walked back to ino " oh my god what did u tell her she's on the ground shaking!? And she also looks PISSED!" Ino said "what!? all I did was diclare her my enemie......in the coldest way possible. Anyway I need to talk to foxy ok see you later!" And I left to see naruto on the swing "hey buddy what's up y u so sad?" "You wouldn't care..." he said "yes I would your my friend I have to care or else I'll be a horrible person so what's up?" I asked "I didn't graduate and now I'll never be hokage..." he said "yes you will just listen to iruka and not mitzuki ok?" "OK thanks saki-chan believe it!"I giggled and left to talk to mitzuki. I arived at his office "hi traitor I know your plans." I said he immediately froze "h-how-" I interupted "I can tell the future remember?" I said "I'm guessing that your going to tell the hokage now am I right?" He asked "nope you can do whatever you want because naruto is gona beat yo ass remember.....👁can see."and then I poffed away (the person he was talking to was a clone the real me was talking to ino)