well I'm in akatski now....um yay?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
SASUKES POV
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I was walking to the swings just like saki said and then she said "so you actually decided to come after all huh?" She said "ya and why did you mention HIM in your likes?" I said I was really pisswd when she said my brothers name and I want to why she said it "because I like him and the organization he's in that's all." She said "what organization is he in?" Then I saw someone sneek behind her "well if you must know he's in-" I was going to yell watch out but it was too late the person pushed her presure point and she fainted. The person took off his hat "you!!!!!!" I yelled it was itachi I was going to attack him but he put a kunai to her throat "move and she dies." He said harshly. And suddenly I feel a presence behind me I turn around only to see kakashi there "what are YOU doing in the leaf village...!" Kakashi says "I'm just taking what belongs in akatski." He said "she would never say yes to such an offer now let her go!" Said kakashi "......no......" and with that he disappeared with saki I his arms I turn around to see a freeked out kakashi "go rapport this to lord hokage now!" Kakashi yelled I ran towords his office when I got there I didn't even hesitate to knock "lord hokage saki has been kidnapped!" The hokage eyes went wide "by who!" He yelled "their name is aperantly 'akatski'." his eyes went wide "calling all ambu!" Suddenly about 50 people in animal masks showed up and yelled "sir!" "Get the best tracking ninjas in the village the kidnapping of saki has just taken place!" Lord 3rd said "sir!" Said the ambu and they all disappeared "sasuke inform all of the squads including your own of this situation now!" He said "sir!" I said and left to imform the squads of the kidnapping.
**********
SAKI POV
********
Mmmmmm whatever I was sleeping in was super comfortable I opened my eyes and saw that I was sleeping in a huge cloke hmmmm comfy....wait huge cloak nice breeze on my face"EEEEEKKKKKKK" I screamed itachi stopped and looked down "looks like your awake." He said "am I being kidnapped to join the akatski?" I asked "yes"he said "......well I'd better be getting dangos for this" I mumbled then he pulled a box from his cloak and gave it to me "open it when we get to the hideout ok?" He asked "ok but can I ask you something? " I asked "sure." He said "can you hold on to me?" I asked "ok but why-" he couldn't finish I had already telaported us to the front of the hideout "hm smart kid." He said while walking into the hideout "I can also tell the future!" and it looked nothing compared to what I thought it was gona look like it looked like the inside of the white house!

" He said while walking into the hideout "I can also tell the future!" and it looked nothing compared to what I thought it was gona look like it looked like the inside of the white house!