fine then kill me

Can I take a hostage? I love doing that! besides I already know who I want to take hostage pwity pwweeeesss???? I asked childishly "fine but don't show yourself ok Un?"said deidara "yay!!BRB!" I was hopping branch to branch to branch to branch to branch to branch until I finally found them I morphed into a tree behind Sakurai took a straw hat out of my backpack and put it on so no one knew who I was then grabbed Sakurai by the neck and morphed out of the tree "anyone move she dies so stay still." I said flatly then I giggled "man my first hostage! So exiting! And it's the person I hate most to so bonus for saki!...oops." I said then kakashi took out a kunai "um well bye! mind if I take a suvinere?" I said pointing to sakura "hahahaha!! who am I fooling I'm taking her anyway hehe byeeeee!"then I teleported back to the base "who did you take?" Asked sasori "the useless one I told you about. You know sakura haruto abilities: none.
technecs: none. special attack: NaRuTo SaSuKe HeLp Me!!!" I said trying to get her pissed "ok sakura you have 10 minutes to bad mouth me starting......NOW!" I said "SLUT! WHORE! GHETTO! ILLEGAL ALIEN! RETARDED! LAME! HO! COCKSUCKER! HACK! TROLL! GOON! IDIOT! MORON! LOON! EXTREMIST! RADICAL! SHILL! FOOL! SON OF A BITCH!" She yelled "are you done? OK my turn😈." I took out the paper kunai kohnan gave me and repeated every word she said to me. but every time I said a word I would stab her legs "SLUT!(stab) WHORE!(stab) GHETTO!(stab) ILLEGAL ALIEN!(stab) RETARDED!(stab) LAME!(stab) HO!(stab) COCKSUCKER!(stab) HACK(stab) TROLL(stab) GOON(stab) IDIOT!(stab) MORON!(stab) LOON!(stab) EXTREMIST!(stab) RADICAL!(stab) SHILL!(stab) FOOL!(stab) SON OF A BITCH!(stab)" it took a minute for me to relize that I was laughing like a maniac. I covered my mouth then I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around and it was a crying Lee "p-please s-saki st-top it!" "How long were you there?!" I said shocked "ever since you called her retarded."he said "oh...my...God....I'm a goddam maniac......" Everyone was fighting everyone exept for me and Lee "Lee listen stay away I really don't want to kill you." I said almost protectively "I am sorry saki but you betrayed the village and for that you must be punished!" Then he took out a kunai "WAIT!!" I yelled and everyone looked at me "you know what? I'm tired of fighting you off one by one so end my suffering and kill me!!!" I said while sitting down on the ground "what are you planning?" Said kakashi "sasuke! Stab me in the back!NOW!" I said almost angry. Sasuke hesitated but did as I said "good now kiba do fang over fang!" He did as told " OK neji gentle fist!" He did as told "you get it now? Good now kill me!" Then i heard a familiar sound "lightning blabe!" Then I looked down and kakashi's hand was 4 inches away from my stomach "FULL COUNTER!!" I yelled (seven deadly sins referance🐖) then all the attacks were shot back at them 10 times stronger. Only kakashi sasuke naruto and gai were left "still alive? I won't kill you ill just scar you! SEVEN DEADLY SINS!, BOAR SIN!, SIN OF GLUTTONY! I SUMMON YOU!" (Another seven deadly sins referance 🐖) Then there was a big poof "did you need me?" A voice said from behind the dust "this is murlin one of my best friends in the entire world!"