Chapter 3

I met up with the girl with the roller after the mission.

"So uhh. What's your name?.."

"I'm Callie!" She smiled

"Sweet, I'm Erik."

"Nice to meet you, Erik. I have quite a few friends who enrolled with me, wanna go meet them? I planned to see them"

"I uhh.. Sure!" Callie lead me to a nearby cafe. It was quiet, but not too quiet. It was peaceful, there were 6 inklings at a large table, they all had different things they were eating or drinking. I recognized 2 of them, the dark skinned inkling on the field and the inkling that saved my life. A light blue haired inkling with a bobble hat looked in out direction and waved, she looked far younger than the others.

"Hey Callie!!" The young woomy called out. Everyone else turned and waved. A lime haired girl with hair as long as her head and a ponytail pointed at me.

"Who's that, Callie?

"Oh, a new pal, Erik!" Callie and I sat down at the table as she started to point at all the inklings, she pointed at the inkling that saved me. "That's Mike." "That's Marcus." She pointed at the dark skinned man. "That's Jewel." She pointed at the younger woomy. "That's Marlee, Marcus' girlfriend." She pointed at the lime haired girl who pointed at me before. "Blitz, my boyfriend." She pointed at a man with long and blue hair. "And that's Kitty!" She pointed at the final inkling, she had green hair, most of it to one side, and she wore a skull bandanna.

"So, Erik." Marcus began. "Sorry I was so rude on the field, I was in the heat of the moment"

"It's alright."

"Let me make it up to you." He continued. "What do you want to drink?" I took a moment to think.

"A hot chocolate would be nice." Conversations followed the order.