Chapter 6

The day of the turf war. I was thrilled just thinking about the battle. I wonder how they all play. I get up, grabbing my Basic yellow tee, my Squidfin headphones and slipping on my black trainers. I grab my Tentatek Splattershot and leave my room, going to where we were going to fight, Moray Towers. In my rush to get there. Callie steps out, heading there too. I was going too fast to stop.

"CALLIIEEEEE!!" She turned to me and yelled, and we collided. "I'm so so so so sorry!!" It took a moment for her to gather her thoughts on what just happened.

"Its fine. C'mon, we'll be late." She and I get up, and she grabs her roller. "I got a taxi to take us there, come on." We both walked down to the taxi and got in. The driver noticed the weapons.

"Ah, going out for a battle, huh? What game? Rainmaker? Tower control?" Callie stopped him with two words

"Turf war."

"Ahh! I always liked Turf War. One of my favourites for sure!" By the time we arrived, The others were there. Mike was the first to ask the obvious question.

"Where were you guys?" I though obligated to answer.

"Taxi drivers try to always take the long way..." Jewel was practically jumping.

"Can we get started now?" Blitz smiled

"We sure can!"