Empress 1

English   

Mandarin 

Japanese

Sylvia POV

I was quietly tuning my guitar in the living room when mum said I should go out and have some fresh air, since we just moved here to China, she's been wanting me to make some friends, but she knew that I like to keep to myself. Back in LA, I didn't really made any friends, I always am neither listening to music or tuning my guitar. I nodded as a response and placed my guitar into it's case, strapped it to my back and walked out the door.

I walked to the local park, and sat down at a bench, hugged my guitar, plugged in my headphones to listen to Music. I didn't notice the girl sitting next to me until she started staring at me. I told her off without making eye contact, she was scared so she continued on with whatever she was doing. I unzipped my case and before I can grab it, someone else took it first, my eyes hardened, cause 1. I hate having people touching my guitar 2. I hate people in general and 3. I will kick their asses! I glared at the culprit, he was examining my precious guitar until he raised it into the air and smashed it on the ground, he looked at me to see if I'm crying or not. Nope I wasn't, I was death glaring him now, the guitar was given to me from my deceased Grandpa, he was the one who taught me to play he was my inspiration.

The boy was shocked, I saw beads of sweat running down the side of his face. I grabbed the broken neck of what's left of my guitar, I looked down at the scattered pieces, my anger quickly building up. I dropped the piece, and grabbed the boy by the collar, and threw him across the cement floor, people started to form around us, I ran at him and kicked him in the stomach, I straddle him and started punching him over and over again until some boys stopped me, I shook them off and collected the broken pieces of my guitar and walked back home.

"What happened to your guitar?"

Was the first thing my Mum asked me, I explained the whole story to her and at the end she too wanted to beat the guy up. She wasn't mad at the fact that I beat the boy up pretty badly, she was mad at the fact he broke my guitar that her father gave to me. She said that we will go guitar shopping tomorrow after school, I'm going to Beijing Lu Xin High school. She said that we will have to meet up with Mrs. Po the principal of the school at the front gates. So she send me off to bed.

//the next morning//

The next morning came around pretty quickly, mum dragged me out of bed by my ankles then left me on the floor to collect my thoughts and wake up

The next morning came around pretty quickly, mum dragged me out of bed by my ankles then left me on the floor to collect my thoughts and wake up. When I do finally get up, I do my usual routine, brush my teeth, tame my hair, do my morning skincare steps and got dressed. A little interesting fact about myself, I have very androgynous features and I use she/they pronouns. Taking advantage of my gender neutral features, I like to watch people get confuse over my gender. Anyways back to the story, my headphones hung around my neck, Fitbit watch on my left wrist and my school bag.