24

EMMA DEANS-BULLY SISTER
JADE LOPEZ- VICTAM
HARPER DEBBIE- BYSTANDER

Emma Deans Pov ("the bully's sister")

I walked over to Jade, smiling brightly. I put my hand on her shoulder. "So, Jade, what'ca wanna do?" I batted my eyelashes to be as sweet as possible.

Manipulation was the key to success.

"Nothing with you!" She spat quietly.
"What did you say?" I gave her a meaner look. "Well, I mean.... ummm... we could ask if H-Harper wants to h-hang with u-us." She stuttered between words.
I brought my smile back. "Let's go to her house. She put her hand forward. "Lead the way" I said brightly. "I would never go to her house." I muttered under my breathe.
After walking for a while, we finally reacher her house. I guess I was just going to have to taunt both of them. She knocked on the door and a red headed lady came out. "Jade my dear! How lovely!" She turned around her and saw me. I smiled nicely. "This is our friend Emma, don't you remember her? Since grade 5?" The red head gave a questioning look but nodded. "Harper's out. She said she was going to look for you." She waved her hand towards Jade.

We nodded and said good bye.

Jade took out her phone and called someone. I assumed it was Harper.

She didn't pickup.

Jade tried again.
We were walking around slowly. Harper didn't answer again.
"OWW!"
"Are you okay?" Jade asked. I tripped on a rock in the Debbie's front yard. "Yah. Fine." I said, my foot was scraped and it was bleeding. Jade looked towards the rock that I tripped over.
Suddenly she dove for something by the rock.
It was a paper. She opened it and muttered the words.

"Kariya cliff. 12pm"

Jade checked her phone. "It's 11:50! We can still get there!"
I rolled my eyes. "What do you meant there are thousands of cliffs around the area."
"It's a bridge, now get up we need to hurry. I don't know who this was for but we found it and I need to know why she left it."
I stood up alone, and tried to catch up with the almost running Jade.

I had a bad feeling about this. S0, I called Shawn.
"Wassup? I thought you were with Jade?"
"Yha, I am. But I think we found a sort of suicide note by Harper."
"So?"
"She isn't suppose to die!"
"Oh please, don't tell me your starting to have mercy for the girls!"
"Did she leave you a note today?"
"Yha. It was empty. Just said 'goodbye.'"
"Sh*t. It is a suicide note!"
I started to debate wether I should tell Jade. We reached the bridge.
"Got to go. Bey."
I hung up the phone, running toward the bridge. Jade opened her mouth to yell. She looked at me. "Call 911!"

Harper looked back at her. I stood in the shadows. She would jump if she saw me.

Harper looked forward and bent her knees.
She took a deep breath.

I dialed 911 on my phone.

"HARPER! NO!"