Wedding Bells - Chapter 2

The colourful Mehndi Function was accompanied with Smile and Laughter all over with the Jingling of Bangles! ❤️
It was a beautiful night, Asfi and Zubiya's Mehndi function was going to take place in Barrister Usman's house, Islamabad.
Everyone was really happy and excited, especially Dr. Asfandyar Ali Khan who had waited so long for this moment to come, it was like a dream come true! Asfi was doing his hair in his room, dressed in a maroon kurta with a black muffler in his neck and wearing Peshawari Sandals, he slayed everyone! On the other Hand, Dr. Zubia was wearing a bright orange short shirt with A shocking pink lehnga and an electric blue dupatta embellished with gotta work all over! She had just come back from the parlour with hair all straightened at one side of her neck and a beautiful makeup enhanced her beauty! She was setting her dupatta in Gaiti Bhabi's room with her help! Suddenly little Saim came crying out of nowhere and took his mother out because a certain boy from the guests had teased him! Gaiti bhabi went out leaving Zubiya with an apology statement! And Zubiya was completely okay with that! After getting ready, Zubiya took a deep breath and sat on the bed with her eyes closed, thinking about what pleasure would this moment bring to her! She opened her eyes and saw her future husband, Dr. Asfandyar sitting next to her! She was about to scream when Asfi placed her hand on her mouth and said, "Shush! Its me, No reason to freak out." Zubiya corrected her sitting posture with a sigh and was very nervous to see him right in front of her.
Z: "Asfi, aap yahan kese? Kisi nei deikh lia to qayamat aa jaye gi!"
A: Toh dekh lein, main kya darta hun kisi se!
Z: Aap beshak na dartey hon main to bohat darti hun!
Asfi gently placed his hand over Zubiya's and consoled him,"Main hun tumhare sath"
A: Khair choro in baton ko, wese aaj to bari bijliyan gira rahi ho!
Z: *laughs* aap khud bhi toh itne ache lag rahe hain 😊
Asfi touched the side of her hair gently and smiled wide when suddenly they heard Gaiti Bhabi knocking at the door and saying, "Zubiya, ready hogayi ho tum!? Bahir sab wait kar rahein hain! Aur aik toh yeh Asfi pata nahin kahan chala gaya hai "
Z: Bhabi bas aa rahi hoon! Do minute! *while placing her finger on her mouth as an attempt to make Asfi quiet so that no one would guess he's with her*
Z to A: Dekha aap ne, kaha tha na maine! Ab aap kaise jayen gey bahir!?
A: Don't worry, i have a solution to everything!
In a moment or two, Asfi sneaked out of the window into the back side of the lawn where the stage for the Mehndi function was set up!  Asfi went quickly and sat on the stage! Asfi and Dr. Haroon were having a little chat when suddenly he saw a group of girls holding a dupatta over his girl, Zubiya! Although he had seen her before but her magical appearance with Muntazir song in the background cast a spell on him! He was so busy staring at Zubiya that he didn't notice Dr. Haroon telling him to get up and lend a hand to help Zubiya climb up the stage! Dr. Haroon shook him and said, " Doctor Sahab, Begum ko upar bhi le ayen ab" with a laugh.  Asfi got up immediately and moved towards the corner of the stage where Zubiya was waiting for him! He lend a hand towards Zubiya and she climbed up the stage! Asfi grabbed her hand tightly and took her to the Sofa where they both were to be seated! They sat down! People came, fed them with Mithai and took pictures!  When the guests spared them a little, Asfi whispered to Zubiya, " Mithai khila khila ker mota kar deina hai inhon ney" Zubiya laughed placing her hand over her mouth! Asfi said, " Wese what happens if i get fat?"
Z: " Nothing happens, you still stay the same person"
A: "ILOVEYOU"
Z: Same. 😍
Their conversation was interrupted by Asfandyar's favourite song called "Punjabi Wedding song" on which Faryal and And one of their cousins, Ahmad danced in such an awesome manner and an atmosphere was created.The next song was A pushto one, namely Bibi Shireen on which everyone from the Khans performed a luddi! Doctor Haroon and Gaiti came rushing towards the stage and grabbed Asfi and Zubiya respectively by their hands and invited them to join the dance on the song "Nachde ney sare" ! It was a beautiful dance performed by all of them! After this performance, Asfandyar took the mic from the DJ in his hands and said," Sab log beith jayen, maine aur meri pyari Zubiya nei apke liye aik surprise tayyar kiya hai"
This statement triggered everyone's goosebumps and they were really awaiting what Zubiya and Asfand had in store for them! Asfand ordered the DJ to play Kala Chashma and took out two Kala Chashmas; one for himself and the other for Zubiya! They gave a thrilling performance and the guests absolutely loved it each second, cheering and hooting for them! Then they got seated and the dinner was served! Afterwards, the guests left one by one and only the family members were left in the lawn! Gaiti came towards Zubiya and said, " Chalo ao Zubiya, thak gayi hogi rest kar lo, subah Nikkah ka function bhi toh hai na, wese bhi tum itna travel kar kei ayi ho Karachi se! Come" Gaiti took Zubiya along and Asfand sat there, thinking about his beautiful life that was just a day ahead of him!
-----------------------------------