3🖤

As we pull up the man simply says I like you little one like a grand daughter even though it's only been a few minutes. I nod and he gives me his phone number as I take it he hugs me and whispers his old man breath in my ear "he likes you". I laugh and get out the car to see Antony standing there with a single rose . I instantly blush so I look in my purse ruffling it. Antony takes my hand from my purse , zips it up , and pulls me as l look back I see the the old - grandpa . He winks and I wink back then he starts the engine and drives off . I turn back around just in time for us to get to the lady . " Hello 1" she asks smiling hard at Antony ,I get mad instantly  he's not even my friend so why idk " No 2" the lady's smile fade and is replaced by a grimace like the slug lady from monster inc. i giggle at the thought making both of them look at me the lady look M. A. D. and Antony looking well regular . The lady clears her throat and I say " could you please take us to are booth?" She mumbles something and walks . I guess we follow she throws are menus on the table and walks away , But Antony catches them both and lays them in front of us as I'm looking at the menu the guy puts a drink in front of me a watermelon margarita on the rocks with one pineapple and chili on the straw " he simply says the man over there" I look up a cheese hard and run over to Marco My best friend/fuck buddy he was my first everything my first kiss and boyfriend and I lost my virginity to him when I left I said I would be back on holidays and Marco was the only one crying. So seeing him now makes me so happy as I'm straddling his waist I hear a mhcchm I look up "oh Marco this is"
I start but is cut off by Antony " her boyfriend" I look at Antony in shock and whisper in Marcos ear "let's go pwease, and he's just my neighbor"I grab my margarita and wait till the waiter is close "can I have a to go cup please?" He grabs one from a box and a top from a shelf "thanks" I say and pour in the margarita sticking the straw through the hole eating the one pineapple out . Yum, I taking this Monsier Adam.

As we get to the lobby it's almost 7:00pm I go and drop down the margarita to Adam and yell "welcome Mousier!!" And go to the elevator when the doors open we get in and then they close . Then out of no where he kisses me and it takes me by surprise I don't kiss back at first then I do his hand goes up my shirt and around my waist . I Moan at the touch then it's over . I catch my breath and get on his back ,just as the doors open . I laugh and yell " on ward trusty steed" he trouts to the middle and I say " door numbero uno" he trouts to it and I give him my keys and he opens the door but then I see that there are boxes here . I shut the door looking at all the brown boxes "My furniture is here !!" " let's start unpacking.

Later on🙃
It's already 9:00 and we are pooped I unpack the last box and give it to Marco. At Marco asks for 3 people up here I take my hair out of its pony tail . We here a knock and he opens it the people take the trash then it's empty.i plop on the couch and turn on Netflix and go straight to Mulan . Marco lays down then I come in the room and lay down straddling his waist. About a hour in . He is kissing my cheek i giggle . Then there's a knock on the door by now I'm only in Marcos shirt and my underwear Marco had a duffel bag filled with clothes and a suitcase so he had basketball shorts on . I look at the clock and open the door . It's Antony he gives me my jacket back "thanks"I say but all to sudden he grabbing me pulling me closer . Marco comes instantly pulling me away from him and closing the door . He locks it and we go to the bedroom because I'm sleepy.

Author😜
Sorry guys this one was long but how do you guys feel about Antony now