5🖤

I picked up Kam and walked inside almost falling with the boy in my hands but was catched by who, no other than Antony. " hey" I said almost out of breathe " hi" he said smiling. "Daddy?" Kameron asked wrapping his hands around Antony's neck and laying his hands down. I tried to pull him off , but was unsuccessful I decided to just let Antony take him up. When we got to the door I let Antony in first closing the door behind us. "It's the door on the on the left with blue strips"he went in and came out empty handed closing the door behind him. I was about to let him out when he said "you are a great mother" I blushed but said "i-I-I'm not his mom." Antony took a step closer and pushed me against the cold door kissing me I kissed back instantly. He moved down to my jawline and I moaned. He sucked on my neck and mumbled jump which I did. He carried me to the couch still sucking on my neck . I began to rub my crotch on his so frustrated with myself. He groaned pushing my hips downs and hooking his fingers in the hem of my shorts. Sliding them off and moving my black lace thong aside jamming a finger inside. I moaned loud happy I had put Kam in the sound proof room. He started of slow the started hitting my g-spot , H- spot ,Z- spot. Then he removed his fingers and licked my clit as I held on to the couch. Moaning Antony, until I heard the door open and it's as if god himself said screw you because , I climaxed screaming/ moaning Antony and yes. When I opened my eyes I almost fainted standing there was a Pissed of Marco. Antony got in front of me ready just as Marco lunged at me with a punch which Antony grabbed twisting it till Marco had tears in his eyes. I was surprised shook even like god damn. Then Marco went stomping into the bedroom grabbing his suit case and telling me im a slut and a hoe blah blah blah. Then there I made a oath not to mess with anybody I was fine by myself.

2 months later
" No mom I don't want to go to Gabbys wedding I don't have a date"I yelled in the phone " WELL FIND ONE YOUR MAKING ME LOOK BAD" she replied " I gotta go to work mom bye" I put on my red heals and black jacket. Getting in my black Porsche .

I got in speeding to Aires inc

I got in speeding to Aires inc. My personal business that was easy to accomplish after bringing in my invention to shark tank then in a month I had my building . Which was actually a old Microsoft building. I got out and walked into the building. The few 30 people who work here greeting me. I got to my office , and designed the new shoe I was gonna make.
That was until a knock came to my door startling the heck out me so a dark black pencil line was through my new creation. Come in I yell and when the door opens there stands Marco the guy that made the point of my oath. I stared at him for about 30 seconds until I noticed I didn't like him anymore. I looked away, " what would you like?" Then he get closer me not noticing so when I look at him his lips are centimeters away my breath is caught in my throat. "Marco baby" I hear and my head snaps to the door where the girl I interviewed yesterday shows. "Get out sir I say fixing my sweater.