4🖤

Marco^^
I wake up to yelling Antony's yelling
'Oh hell' I think I jump out the bed and peep around the corner of the bedroom. Where Antony is all in Marcos face . I trip on my shirt and fall then they stop arguing. Marco comes and pulls me up "are you ok baby" he whispers I roll my eyes and go to Antony "what the heck are you doing here Antony" I say at the tall figure in front of me. " he pulls me aside and whispers " Marco is playing you" I step back in shock. "No he is not and we are not even dating anyway" he rolls his eyes and scratches his stoma- no correction perfectly carved abs. I hadn't even noticed he had his shirt of must of just came from the gym. I push him outside and close the door behind us I walk to his door where he is standing. I sigh " can you just leave us alone I mean you are just a neighbor." Then I walk away .
Inside Marco is watching sponge bob while warming up a hot pocket . I go inside and get ready for the day . I get in the warm shower the water hitting every inch of my body. As I'm scrubbing I hear the door open , then the ruffling of clothes, then in comes Marco the shower fits him and me.he kisses my neck as I try to rinse off the suds then he pushes me against the cold tile.Devouring my neck he pushes his boner in between my legs as I moan. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist,but before I can he slides in me and starts thrusting in and out of me. I start moaning his name. I can tell he is close so I start pushing my hips to meat his. Then he pulls out just in time for me and him to cum I take a deep breath I have to wash all over again.
After showering I put on a see through white top and shorts I decide to wear my hair down .

With Marco wearing just blue tank top and tan pants. When I we got outside Monseir wasn't there so we just left out the lobby to EXPLORE.
Marco was leaning against the car while I was looking at a schedule. Decided to take a picture "Marco!" He looked up and I took a picture.

 Decided to take a picture "Marco!" He looked up and I took a picture

He laughed and I looked back at the schedule/map . I guessed I was to in grossed in the map because when I was about to talk I heard a women's voice. I turned around and there she was Emily . She was Marcos baby mama who I forgot lived here.
She had Kamron his son.I went to go see him in the car . " hey mom" he called me that cause when Emily didn't want Kam we took care of him for 4 years now we have him all week and on and off weekends so she was dropping him off cause her other kid was sick. " hey fats" I replied he turned around and I almost choked he had his purple mask on

I got him out the car and saw a scrape on his arm and a cut on his leg "what happened fats?" " mommy got mad" I nodded and texted Marco telling him he looked at me and rushed over to Kameron

I got him out the car and saw a scrape on his arm and a cut on his leg "what happened fats?" " mommy got mad" I nodded and texted Marco telling him he looked at me and rushed over to Kameron . " Take him to the house" I nodded and got his backpack and was about to leave when I heard " I'm going to kill you hurting my son what the f***"