Semi-SONA (MUST READ)

Disclaimer:
Greetings, readers of the universe! Charot. I shall inform you that after more than a century of revisions to this obnoxiously created, nastily underrated, haphazardly made story of my younger self, I have finally decided to do major changes due to my irrationality and aggression in writing this and as a frustrated amateur writer, I offer you my sincerest apologies for 1) I opt to change its title. Title pa lang, alam nang puro kamunduhan ang nasasaad dito, leaving me fully agitated by the mere fact na hindi ko talaga pinag-isipan nang mabuti ang pagsusulat nito. Hence, from Sex Setup to Risque Interchange, 2) I have to change some of the characters' names. I happen to do a full revision of the story, making its plot twists more twisted, its narration more vivid, even the characters' development to be apparent, and 3) I have to delete a few BS. I'm really sorry for the long wait but presently, cast your worries aside for I, Cera, is officially back in Wattpad. Yey! Chosness.

Suggestions, feedbacks, rants and criticisms are profoundly appreciated.
Thanks very much, mi readers!

All the love,
Cera

________________________________

Purely fictional. Names, characters, business and events are only the upshots or products of the humble author's mind and imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or any other actual incidents are truly coincidental.

DO NOT DISTRIBUTE.

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.

DO NOT STEAL.

GO TO HELL OR GET A LIFE.

© Ceralicious