1

(Carlisle and Esme are brother and sister.)(Picture of Altsoba up top.)
Altsoba pov.
Altsoba that is my name. Yes it's odd but it means 'all are at war' in Navajo. People call me ally, al, soba, and baba. "Altsoba! It's time!" Well all except my brother who calls me by my full name "coming Sam." I say and reluctantly run downstairs and out the door. I wish I didn't have to hurt them I bet they are harmless. I jump and phase in the air then run to the Cullen's to see a man covered in blood, a blond who looks in pain and a girl with pixie hair who looks scared. They have been through so much why can't we leave them alone. Sam and his pack start fighting while I wait in the woods. The Cullen's don't see me im about to leave when I'm thrown. I land with a thud I look up to see a pair of golden eyes looking into mine. I whimper as I see our future together. He looks at me confused then he smells he air and his eyes turn black.
I walk closer to him when arms are wrapped around me tightly and I felt my bones break "NO!" The guy screams and the person that had me dropped me instantly and the man was at my side. I was whimpering and growling. I was in so much pain. "You hurt her you hurt me!" I hear Jacob scream "He imprinted on Renesmee she can't be harmed it's their most absolute law." The guy covered in blood said and the pack growls but walks away and Sam runs to me and growls at the man next to me causing me to growl at Sam. 'He's my imprint you hurt him I'll kill you.' I said through mind like and the man covered in blood looked shocked. 'Go away sam I'll come home soon' I say 'ok. If he hurts her I swear it won't end well' Sam thought to the man covered in blood then runs away. "Altsoba is that you? Oh my god what did they do to you!" Jacob asked and yelled as he picked me up gently he takes me inside and lays me on a table and covers me in a blanket. "Ok phase back please." He asks and I do. Everyone gasps when they see me. All my bones are broken. "She more beautiful then Rosalie." A woman with a heart shaped face says "hello Altsoba I am Carlisle. Now I have to rebreak all the bones Emmett broke ok?" He asked as he stroked my hair i nod then he starts breaking bones and I start to scream. It takes 15 minutes to rebreak all my bones and when he's done I'm covered in sweat and sore. "Call me Ally, Al, Soba, or BaBa." I say tiredly Then i passes out.
Carlisle pov.
After Ally passed out I turned around and held Emmett by the neck against the wall "Carlisle I'm sorry I didn't know." He says scared "Carlisle this isn't you." Edward says and puts a hand on my shoulder I nod and let Emmett go then I hug him "I'm sorry." I say as I let him go. "You're sorry? Carlisle I almost killed your bloodsinger! I'm surprised you didn't kill me." Emmett said shocked "you're my son I'd never kill you." I say then walk over to Ally and sit next to her. "I'll start cleaning bella up." Alice said and started to clean Bella up. Bella was on the other table next to Ally. "I think you should Move her so she doesn't have to see Bella when she wakes up." Edward said and I nodded and brought her into the living room and laid her on the couch. "I don't want to be near her she tried to kill Renesmee!" Rosalie yelled causing me to growl. "She is apart of this family if you don't like it you can leave." I seeth and she looks at me shocked "she didn't want to hurt us sam made her come here and help him." Edward said "how do you know." Rosalie snaps "I read her mind. So stop." Edward said and took Renesmee away from her. "What?" She said confused as to why she couldn't hold the baby. "You don't get to hold her again for a day. After the way you treated Carlisle's blood singer." Edward said and started to play with Renesmee. Rosalie growled and glared at ally then sat next to Emmett on the couch.
"Hm" I hear come from Ally then her eyes open "how long have I been out?" She asks "3 hours." Alice chirps and gives her a glass of water. "Carlisle who are these people?" She asks confused "this is my sister Esme, my adopted children Edward, jasper, Alice, Rosalie, and my granddaughter Renesmee and her mom is in the other room her names-" "Bella used to babysit her.. I doubt she remembers me. I swear I never wanted to come and hurt anyone." She says and Edward smiles "we know I can read minds, Alice can see the future and jasper can feel and change emotions." Edward explains and Ally nod "that's cool. My ex, Ryan, he could speak to animals." She says "you dated a vampire before?" Alice asks and ally nods "it was a big mistake now he's obsessed with me and won't leave me alone that's why I moved back to La Push where he can't get me." She says and I growl "he won't ever get you." And I hug her into my body causing her to giggle "Thanks, May I hold Renesmee?" She asks sweetly "No you stupid mutt!" Rosalie yells "last time I checked it wasn't up to you it's up to the parents. So stop being a bitch or leave because you're gonna wake her." Ally seeths quietly "did you just call me a bitch?" She asks standing up and ally nods standing up with the blanket wrapped around her. "Wanna take this outside mutt?" She asks "Hell yeah I'd love to beat some respect into you." She said and everyone looks at them shocked. Jacob looks proud of Ally. "Ally I'll get you clothes." Alice said then runs out and back with cloths and everyone turns as Ally dresses. She's wearing a crop top and shorts that show off her nice body and her tattoos (her tattoos, she has 5)

 She's wearing a crop top and shorts that show off her nice body and her tattoos (her tattoos, she has 5)

   Ally walks outside behind Rosalie

Ally walks outside behind Rosalie. Ally takes the opportunity and turns Rosalie around then hits her so hard she falls to the ground. They fight for a while till Ally almost takes Rosalie's head off then me and Emmett have to interfere. "Next time your head will be off." Ally says and walks into the house and sits next to Edward and I sit next to her. "Can I hold her now?" She asks like nothing happened Edward nods and gives Renesmee to her.