5

Altsoba pov.
   It's been a month and I am pretty big. Carlisle says I'm pregnant with twins. We got to see them on the ultrasound and they were beautiful. There is one boy an one girl. "I think you should stay here, I don't want you guys to get hurt." Carlisle said as he rubs  my tummy. "I have to go it's not gonna be saddle for me to be here all alone." I say "the volturi will see me then they will know that it is actually possible for a vampire to have children." I explain and he sighs giving up. "Ok just dress warm." He says and I nod then put on a jacket, hat and mittens.
   "Time to go." Bella says nervously to Renesmee "Bell." I say and she looks to me and I hug her. "It's gonna be ok." I tell her and she nods. "Let's go." She says and we walk to the field. A few minutes after we get there with the witnesses Sam's pack shoes up and I get angry. "I told you guys that if anyone came on this land they'd be dead." I seeth and Sam looks at my stomach with his big wolf eyes then growls at Carlisle. "It was my choice I wanted this!" I yell and Sam looks down sad. "Now what are you doing here." I ask "Jacob called them." Edward says and I growl under my breath then turn and stand behind Carlisle as we wait for the Volturi.
   The Volturi walk up with a lot of people and I start to get nervous. I can't phase because it may hurt the babies so if they attack I'm screwed. "There was no law broken." Carlisle says "we have eyes we see the child cling to your newborns leg." Aro says and points to Bella. "She was born you can hear her heart beat and if you don't believe me look at my blood singer she is pregnant with twins." Carlisle says and Aro does this weird shriek thing "I'd like to meet both of them." He says and Bella Edward Renesmee and me Carlisle and Emmett walk up to Aro. "She's a wolf!" Caus yells and glared at me. "I'm a shapeshifter." I correct him "hello Aro."  Renesmee says and puts a hand on his cheek. "Amazing. Its all true." He says after she takes her hand off his face "but the child may be dangerous." He says "she's not." Alice says and walks out of the woods with jasper and an unknown man.
   "This man is like Renesmee and he never killed anyone. He drinks from animals and blends in with human. They are harmless." Alice says and Aro nods "but what about the unborn twins? They could be dangerous." Aro says and I hear growls from the witnesses and the wolves on our side. "They aren't I've seen it." Alice says then gives him her hand. "Wow such powerful children but so nice. They would make perfect guards." Aro says and looks at my stomach "not gonna happen." I growl. "Ok, ok. We shall be leaving now." With that they all left.
   "Ally Aro wants the babies so bad. He will come back and try to get them. He's also planning on telling Ryan that your pregnant." Alice panics as we get back to the house "why wasn't Ryan there" Emmett asks and I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe he had a different mission." I say and sit on the couch rubbing my tummy. "They should be here any day now." Carlisle tells me and I nod "I can feel it." I say and he smiles. "Bella dear could you help me up?" I ask and she nods and helps me up but right when I get to my feet I feel wetness run down my legs and it feels like I wet myself. "Oh god, Carlisle I think it's time." I tell him and he nods and takes me tells me to lay down on the table. I do so and he take off my pants and underwear. "Ok it looks like you are already 10 cm dilated you are going to have to push." He says and I do as I was told and push as hard as I can. "Here comes the first one." He says after a few
More big push's he cuts the umbilical cord and hands the baby to Bella when she walks in. "Push." Carlisle said, I pushed hard as I could but i feel myself getting really weak "Carlisle I can't Push anymore." I say and he nods "I'll have to do a c section." He says then cuts my stomach open and gently takes out the baby He was saying something but I was in to much pain I couldn't hear him. He hands the second baby to Edward then I black out.
Carlisle pov.
Ally passed out and her heart beat was faint so I bit into her neck and pushed venom in. I pulled away and fell to the floor. I could lose the love of my life if the venom doesn't work. "Carlisle!" I hear Edward yell so I get up and kiss Ally then walk to see what he needed. He was by the door and I see sam and his pack. I open the door and walk outside. "What do you want." I say angrily Sam then runs in the woods and comes back in human form. "I need to apologize to my sister for what I said." He says "well to fucking late now leave." I say then turn around to walk inside "what do you mean to late?" Sam asks and just then Bella walked out with one of the babies and Edward with the other. When Sam saw them he started to cry then shake. "Is she dead?" He asks "not yet she will be if my venom doesn't work." I say and he walks closer looking at the babies at MY babies. I growl and get into attacking position. "I just want to see my nieces or nephews." He says with his hands up. "Carlisle it's ok." Edward said and I nodded. Sam walks up to Edward and looks at the baby "what's their names?" He asks "we talked about it once, she said she would want them to be named Arabella Lynn Cullen for the girl and Anthony Samuel Cullen" I say "can I hold one?" He asks and I reluctantly nod and Edward hands him Arabella. "Come inside it's cold for the babies." Bella says and I nod. We all walk inside and the pack goes back to Sam's. Sam continues to hold his niece and play with her.
(Arabella and Anthony)