14...

Okay rant 14. Here we go. Long rant ahead.

This started a few days ago. Melissa and Kyle are not a couple anymore. (Fuck those two -_- even if Kyle's my brother) Melissa's mom forbid her from going out with Kyle. One reason why they broke up. Number two is about A MOTHERFUCKING CHARACTER MELISSA DREW!!

Melissa is Bisexual... And she has a crush on me... Even after everything. So a few days after Melissa and Kyle broke up, Melissa asked me to be her girlfriend so she won't go through this alone.

Me being the soft hearted sucker I am said yes. Plus I am Bi as well. None of my 'friends' know yet. She wants to keep it a secret.

Also Melissa is forbidden to talk to me and even be near me because I cut myself. So we are not allowed to be together when her mom comes. So that fucking sucks ass.

Kyle became depressed after the break up. I started hanging out with Leo. (Remember the Lui and Naomi rant? Yeah him. But his real name is Leo and Naomi's real name is Nastassia. Plus they broke up for good now Hopefully...) Kyle thought I was gonna leave him for Leo so Kyle cut himself but he's okay now.

Kyle and Melissa still think of each other. This upsets me greatly. They broke up but they still love each other. You know how that goes.

Now let's go onto... The others.

Ashlee (my big sis) likes my best friend from kindergarten. Thiz upsets me 'cause if they get together I'm scared Ashlee will take him away so that scares me.

Charlize, the fucking bitch is back.

Charlize is- was one of my best friends. She makes me believe in stuff I don't want to believe. She thinks I'm better of without Kyle, Ashlee, Aidan, Melissa etc. But she doesn't know that I'm better off without her. She is WAY to fucking clingy.

My thoughts are scrambled. Are my 'friends' the bad guys or is Charlize the bad guy? Who should I choose? 😢

My dad moved out of the house. (My mom and dad are divorced) He didn't even say Goodbye. I love my dad so much but in his eyes he's protecting me.

And someone is trying to get my mom fired at her work. She's Looking for another work in case she gets fired.

I'm at a point In my life where it's crumbling down.

I tell my 'friends' my problems but then they go on how theirs is much worse than mine. Sometimes they plain out ignore me. So now I just fake my emotions and my smile.

I really want to get away from them but I don't know how. They don't want to leave me alone. They think we're friends. How wrong they are.

I'm a pushover. I'm being used for someone's own selfish reasons.

"The Person You'd Take A Bullet For Is Behind The Trigger"

"I think
I'd do better
On my own.

NO FRIENDS.
NO FIGHTS.

Just me,
ALONE"

"Be Your Own Hero To Save Yourself,
Because When You're In Need Of Help,
No One Will Come To Save You"

"What I Don't Understand Is How A Person Can Tell You So Many Lies,
And Never Feel Bad About It"

"You Don't Need To Force Yourself To Like Me... I Don't Even Like Myself"

"People think being alone makes you lonely,
Being surrounded by the wrong people is the lonliest thing in the world"

«I HAVE NO REGRET ABOUT ANYTHING I SAID HERE. THIS IS HOW I TRULY FEEL»

4•11•2017