5; Kidnapped

Camilla POV:

I wake up unwillingly as the suns rays shine straight into my closed eyes. I groan as I sit up and flex my wings. I then gently push my nieces off of me so they don't wake up and waddle over to Nico. I gently push him.
-Hey, I say. He doesn't wake up so I nudge him again and he groans.
-Hey, wake up, I say and he squints his eyes open.
-Am I dead? Did I reach heaven? He asks.
-What? I ask.
-Because you look like an angel... He just smiles like he ate an overripe fruit.
-Nico, it's me Camilla, I giggle.
-Same thing, he just smiles.
-Ugh guys really? When I'm this close to you? I hear Pedro complain from next to Nico. Nico chuckles and I shake my head.
-Good morning Amarillo. Sleep well? I ask as he too sits up and stretches.
-Like a baby, he says.
-Good morning guys! Jewel announces as Blu wakes the kids.
-Guys c'mon we have to start flying again, Blu nudges the kids again.
-Why? Because that lady told you to? Carla asks and I snicker.
-Well I always said she got that wit from me, I say before I kiss Nico on his cheek and help Blu wake the kids.

When we finally got up and started flying again, we headed for a random spot in the middle of the jungle that Blu's gps told us to go to. When we reached the spot and landed, I took a good look around. This was... familiar to me. Like I've been here before.
-You have reached your destination, Blu's gps announces.
-What, here? I ask.
-Well it has a margin of error, Blu laughs nervously.
-I told you not to trust that woman, Jewel says in a matter-of-factly tone. The kids found an interesting big and immediately hurried after it.
-Chicos! Don't run away- and they're gone, I say.
-Don't worry, I'll get them, Jewel says and flies after them.
-Ok Uhm, you guys stay put and I'll explore, Blu says and heads of a little. I start getting an uneasy feeling about our vulnerable spot. I decide that as long as I stay by Nico's side, I'll be fine.
-No worries, we're not going anywhere, Raffi says with a lot of worry.
-My feathers are popping at the back of my neck, Pedro says.
-I don't like this, Nico says absolutely terrified.
-Mhmm, let's back it up, Pedro says and start making truck noises. When I turn around they're almost gone.
-Hey guys, don't leave me here! I say and rush after them through the bushes. But when I emerge out of them, the guys are gone.
-Guys? Hello? This isn't funny, I say, scared out of my mind.
-Guys détente! I shout but I get nothing back. Suddenly I hear the bushes next to me tussle and I back of as the thing in them are getting closer. Suddenly something pops out and I scream. But I stop screaming when I hear two other screams and open my eyes. It's Nico and Pedro.
-Guys don't just leave like that! me asustaste hasta la muerte, (you scared me to death), I scold as I put a wing over my chest to slow down my heart that was going a million beats a second.
-We heard you but we couldn't see you, Nico apologizes.
-But now we see you, Pedro says. I just take a deep breath.
-This place is suuuper creepy, Nico says and shivers.
-I know. But it feels like I've been here befo-, Before I can finish my sentence I get lifted off the ground by a brown bird and I start screaming the last syllable of the word.
-Hey! I shout at the bird, who's doesn't budge. I start trying to get myself out of its grasp but to no avail. Behind me I see two other brown birds carrying Nico and Pedro after me.
-Guys! I shout.
-Camilla! They shout back.
-You can't do this to us, let. Us. Go! Pedro tries to get loose from the birds claws.
-Yeah it's called kidnapping and it's illegal! Nico shouts as he too tries to fight.
-¡Déjame ir, idiota!(let me go you idiot!), I shout. But before I know it, the bird flies through a couple of branches and I see a familiar waterfall. I stop fighting and stare at the waterfall.

I start screaming again when the bird drops me onto the ground. And I shout twice more before they drop my friends on top of me.
-Hey! Not cool! Nico shouts. The birds fly through the waterfall and they aren't brown anymore... no they're...
-Blue spix macaws... I breathe out. They land on branches of the trees that tower above us and looking up there a hundreds more. Suddenly we hear screaming and a few more of the birds have caught Jewel, the kids, Raffi and at last Blu.
-Are you guys ok? I ask Jewel.
-Yeah we're fine, but what the heck was that!? Jewel asks agitated.
-Jewel, I stop her before she can start ranting.
Before I can continue, Blu starts threatening air with his spork.
-Yeah that's right! It's a spoon and a fork! Blu says and holds the utensil in front of him. Raffi goes up to him and startles him quite a lot.
-Whoa, Blu! Put that spork down, Raffi says and disarms him. I then look at where the birds went.
-Guys, look! I say. Everyone watches as the brown birds turns blue through the waterfall and once again sits in the trees above.
-I can't believe we've found them! Jewel says.
-Well technically, they found us, Carla says.
-You got that right chica, I compliment.
-Ok, we're gonna need some name tags... Blu comments as he backs away a bit but he also backs into another bird. He starts apologizing as his Fanny pack unzips and everything he owns falls out of it. The bird picks up a packet of mints and starts trying to eat them but Blu says something stupid so he puts the whole box in his throat.
-Oh! Oh no! Blu says as he starts to hug the packet out of him. The packet then goes flying as a hidden bird catches it.

-What's happening? Who are you? The older male bird walks out of the shadows and looms over Blu.
-What are you doing here? He asks threateningly.
-Hey, back off of him! Jewel says and hops in between Blu and the other bird.
-Excuse me little lady? He asks offended.
-You heard her, back off compadre, I join Jewel. His eyes immediately softens up and I start feeling weird in my chest.
-Jewel? C-Camilla? He asks. Realization hits and my eyes start watering immediately.
-Dad...? Both me and Jewel ask in disbelief. I take a step back. How... how was he alive?
-There was this fire, I had you both under my wing... he says.
-There was too much smoke, Jewel says with tears in her eyes.
-We couldn't find you, I end and gulp.
-My girls, He says and opens his wings to us.
-Dad! Jewel says and runs into his wings. They hug but he looks up at me.
-It's ok... come here mi hija, he says. I start crying immediately at the nickname and run into his arms. He holds us tight as we all cry.
-You're home now... you're safe, he whispers, making us cry even more.