Lamia!Emily x Tsundere! Reader

You were staying in Emily's house when you saw a ton of versions of Emily. Several were wolves or skeletons, a couple were human, but one caught your eye. It was a Lamia. The creature had a large hoodie on and was covered in green scales with swirling markings.

'She's so cute.' You thought before the Lamia looked over. "Hi! I'm Lami! I'm one of Emily's copies!" The Lamia said before you growled and looked away. "I-I know that! What idiot do you take me for?!" You snarled as Emirī and Mimikyu looked over.

"S-Sorry! I-I was just-... N-Nevermind." Lami said before slithering away. Emirī walked over before Mimikyu used it's claw to grab the collar of your shirt. "What's your deal?" Emirī said in an accent. "What are you talking about?" You asked. "The bullcrap you just pulled off." Emirī hissed as Mimikyu snarled.

"Why do you even care?" You said, ignorong the fact that a creepy Pokémon was holding the collar of your shirt. "I-I like her. But I'm going to be nice and give you a chance to apologize before Mimikyu makes you wish you weren't born." Emirī stated before Mimikyu let you go.

You brushed off your collar before walking to find Lami. Emily and Shelly looked at one another before shrugging. You, on the other hand, found Lami curled up with a pillow and a laptop in front of her.

You sat near her and saw she was watching some nature show on Netflix. "Um... Hey." You greeted. Lami waved to you as she watched Netflix. "Sorry for earlier. I'm not that harsh, I swear." You said before looking at Lami. Lami wasn't even looking at you before you sighed. "Would you feel better if I told you that Emirī likes you?" You said before Lami blushed deeply and looked at you.

"S-She does!?" Lami said, hugging her pillow. You nodded before Lami hugged you. "Yaaaaaay!" Lami squealed before you snickered.

A/N: Ok. MAYBE Emirī and Lami are Lesbians.