Chapter 3 ~ Your Destination Has Arrived

Third-person view

(Y/n) went soaring into space and out of the Milky Way galaxy at the speed of light. (Y/n)'s body jolted around in the ship for it was very rough. After seeing all the Milky Way galaxy planets pass, she met a star becoming nearer and nearer. Soon, it was much larger than the ship she was contained in. But the ship had no urge to stop. In this galaxy, there were three planets revolving around the newfound star. They were spaced out just as similar to The Milky Way galaxy and the third planet was very identical to Earth. You would be fooled if you compared the two planets. 

The ship was programmed and was supposed to be used for living people. So it started speaking out of a speaker in the wall of the ship. "Scanning for life." The female voice had a tone like Siri. It paused and made the sound of a submarine. Then it held out a startling beep. It stopped then the voice started "Life form found." The ship steered into the direction of life it had been talking of. There was suddenly heat on the ship, now that the ship had reached the atmosphere of the third planet from the Sun. In a few seconds, (Y/n) landed safely on the ground. The time was so short from the cause of the speed of light.

Then the Siri voice announced, "Your destination has arrived." Crowds gathered around the ship that had landed in their territory. The door of the ship opened up and exposed (Y/N)'s lifeless form. The crowds gasped. You were not from their world. You were an alien to them. You were a human.

A/N: Really hoping you all are liking it so far! I'm sorry that this chapter was short. But thanks for reading if you have been continuing. This story is just what pops up into my head. So I'm just coming off the top right here. And I've learned that other people who make these Johnny x reader stories are really boring because you're either an animal and the lovey dovey stuff comes way too early. And/or their chapters are really small and they don't speak like a real book. I just hope I'm doing a better job than they. Thanks!