Chapter 4 ~ The Unseen World

A/N: Sorry for the picture up above. I really couldn't find anything too great. I wanted to look for a crowded... ish image, to relate to the last chapter. But without further ado, shall we begin the chapter, and hopefully you all enjoy it. :3

After about a half an hour later, a news crew had arrived, which just added more commotion. After the crew was all set and ready, they went on air. The reporter had said, "Here in the middle of this street, there lies a spaceship, investigators still haven't any clue where it is from, or how it got here."

The police had also arrived to restrain people from getting near the foreign object. For all they knew, whatever was inside could be life-threatening. The reporter had gotten closer to the UFO (not flying in this case) to get a closer look upon what it had looked like.

The body inside had confused everyone. Why didn't it have fur, gills, scales, or feathers? Why was it shaped weirdly? It was nothing they had seen before. Some had concluded it to be a mixed breed. It had skin like a pig, but the body form was more similar to a gorilla. It's head, or what they supposed was the head; covered in (hair length), (hair color)... fur? None were sure.

What surprised everyone the most, was that it looked dead. But because of the fear everyone contained, no being wanted to help the alien. It was not one of them. They did not know what it was capable of, so none had the urge to help.

"It's" father probably meets her in heaven. He shall be happy, though they could have never met the unseen world.

A/N: Ok so sorry again this was short. I have a bit of writers block. If you request anything, please know that I don't like requests. If I really like your idea, then sure, maybe I'll add it in there. And again, sorry about the heaven thing if that is not your religion, or just don't believe in it. I will be fully honest, I am a Christian, so I believe all of it. But I appreciate you reading this far. I thought you would end at Chapter 1. See ya!