School

💙max pov💙
First day of school yay. How exciting or whatever. Eh I'm going to a new school after being adopted by David. It's actually kinda nice here. But don't tell David I said that. Anyway with school. I woke up and got dressed and ate breakfast. As David said goodbye and shit I went to the bus stop. I was not looking forward to this hell trip. But maybe if I be quite no one will talk. Eh goals right? So anyway. The bus got here so I get on and walk to the back for an empty seat. So I sat down and a View bus stops later I see someone who looks like someone I know....eh I just brush it off. But not really because he sat beside me. Of course I look at him. NURF. Idk what to do. So I just sit and looked out the window. Finnaly we got to school so I rush to my first class. I look over to see a guy who looks like someone I know...but who? I look closely and see him look up. "Can I help you mister?"the guy said. I Know Him! "Preston? Is that you?" I said. Preston looked at me and nooded. "Yes. Preston Goodplay. Why? Who ar-!! MAX!?"Preston said. I nod softly and see Preston confused. But before I could ask him the teacher cut me off and told me to start working. I role my eyes and start working. I was done with my work. Then I see Preston writing a play. I look over and see the Teacher grap the play. Preston looked up at the teacher and noticed she torn it up in little pieces. Preston gasped and started crying. The teacher roles eyes and yelled at him. "How could you? Don't you understand he put his mind to that?"I snapped. Preston looked at me and gasped. The teacher was about to say something and then the bell rang so I got up, grap prestons hand, and walked out holding his hand. Preston was 100% confused. I looked at Preston and handed him the note. Preston looked at it and read it.

    Dear Preston.
    I really like you and I am happy that we see each other again. I know it's been a while but I can't get you off my mind. So I was wondering....can I be your boyfriend? >//3\\<
   Max~

Preston read the note and blushed. He looked at me and nodded

    ~~End of chapter~~