His Dad.

Preston got to his dad's house and open the door. Preston looked around and looked towards the couch. He saw 20+ empty beer bottles. Drugs and a lot of meth. Preston sighed and walked in a little towards the kitchen. Prestons dad noticed he was home. "Welcome home Scum." He growled. Preston faked a smile and said hi. And then got a beer bottle thrown at him. Preston dogged it quickly. Preston was horrified...again. preston texted max Max! Help me please...come over to my house with a fake thing that needs my help! My dad's drunk and is doing drugs! Preston was shaking as he wrote it. Max got the message a few minutes later. Max text back yes and started running to Prestons house.
    Max got there and knocked on the door. Hoping he wasn't to late. Preston opened a the and yelled at his dad that he had to go. Preston slammed the door and ran with max to a park. Max was confused as what the fuck is going on. "What the hell is happening man!?"Max yelled out. Preston hugged max tightly and explained everything. Max opened his eyes wildly and teared. He felt so bad. He's dad was drunk and his mom doesn't care about him.

    Max stood up and grabbed prestons arm. Preston jolted and look at max. Max started walking fast and got to maxs car. Max looked at Preston. "Get in shot gun. Your coming with me ok?"Max said. Preston nodded and sat up front. They started driving for a bit. Max sighed and put on the radio. He was humming the song that was on and preston listened to max. Play that song~ the one that makes me go all night long~ the one that makes me think of youu~ that's all you gotta do~ Max sang softly  (song is Play That Song by Trains. If yall know that I love you) Preston smiled as he heard Maxs voice.

     Max looked over and made along turn. Preston was looking around and noticed that they where in a really nice town. "Where are we?"Preston asked. "We are almost at my house." Max responded. Preston nodded and just listen to the music. Max stopped at a really nice house. Preston looked at it.

    They got inside and preston noticed that maxs dad was David. David looked at max and said hello and then noticed Preston. "Hi David. It's just Preston Goodplay. You remember him from Camp campbell. Now hopefully you don't mind but I'm dating him. So yeah. Where is daniel?"Max said. Preston waved softly and David's face went to happy to extremely happy. "I knew it max! I knew you had feelings for preston!!!"David joked. Max shot a glare with a blush. David chuckled "Daniel is cooking dinner and I was cleaning. You and Preston can go to your bedroom. Don't make a Mess." David smirked and Max just rolled his eyes.

Preston smiled as they where in maxs room. Max hugged Preston and looked up. "You idiot."Max said as he blushes. Preston rolled his eyes and looked outside. "What do you think happens when you die max?" Preston asked as he looked at the stars. Max let go and went near the window. "Either we are faced with darkness or we become something else. What about you?"Max said on what he believed.

   Preston walked to max and leaned. Preston looked up at the stars. "I believe we either become a star to watch over the ones we love. Or we become a color in the sky. So no matter what we will always be looking down at our loved ones...."Preston explained as he smiled softly. Max nodded. "The star one sounds nice..."Max mumbled. Preston wrapped his arm around maxs shoulder and leaned over.

   Max just watched the stars "And a shooting star is your loved one responding back..."Max said. Preston nodded as he beloved that is what happens. Max hugged Preston again. "We should go to bed. We have school tomorrow " Max yawned. Preston nodded. Max got changed into boxers and a tank top. Preston did the same. They both got in the bed and cuddled till morning time.