chapter 2 (not good at titles)

💙max pov💙

      As all these thoughts are rushing threw my mind I look at Preston. "Y-you don't have to date me....I-i know you dont feel the same way...."I said stuttering like a fool. Preston looked at me and smiled. "Well...I actually have the same feelings for you. I actually kinda had a crush on you in the summer camp. But I never really showed it because I would be scared if you would say no..."Preston said softly to me. God...his Eyes look like the warm sun. He's words are so nice. And his adorable face. Anyway...I stood there blushing. "So are we...d....d...dating?"I say like if I'm dying. Preston looked at me and nodded. I was SO happy he said yes.
     💛preston pov💛
   OH MY GOD! I CANT BELIVE I'M DATING MAX! Get your shit together preston! It's ok! But AHHHHH! I want to do something with him like ask him on a date...screw it here it goes."So um max...are you free tonight to come to my house to watch a movie or something?" I say like if I had a plane crash. Max looked at me with his beautiful aqua eyes. "I would love to. I'll call David and tell him I'll be staying at your house."Max said. I nod but inside I was screaming. Maybe this is my chance to do something...
      💙max pov💙
  Ok ok ok. I'm so excited for tonight. Hanging out with Preston for the whole night!? It's a dream come true! Anyway. I call David telling him I staying over at a "friends house" his ok with it of course. So I tell preston and he smiles.
    At Prestons house.
  Still max.
Ok we are here at his house and I see him lock the door. "Ok! We'll be here alone tonight because my grandma is out. So what do you want to do?"Preston said. I walked over. " anything will be fine. Wait...is there something in your eye?" I say trying to make us kiss. Preston rubbed his eye. "Is it still here?" Preston asked. I lean closer to him so we're about to kiss. I smirk and kissed him. Preston open his eyes widely and blushed. Then he kissed back. I was blushing.

    ~End of chapter~

SIDE NOTE I'm going to make the other chapter basically right away so yeahhh