Boooooooooy!!!!

I finally arrived home. I hopped out my baby blue Bentley and saw an astonishing sight. ALL MY ISH WAS ON THE FRONT LAWN!!!

Yn: psh tuh fuh kuh *chuckles* I know. wait wait wait. * clears throat*I KNOW THIS SCRAWNEY PUERTO RICAN SHORT SCARY LIL BISH DID NOT JUST THROW ALL MY ISH ON THE FRONT LAWN!!!!

Yn: Woosah... woosah... Uh Uh it ain't even workin!

I stomped in the house.

Yn: Jay you better pray to JESUS! that I don't kill you today! First, you cheat and then you throw my all MY stuff on the front lawn!

Jay walks downstairs with a colander on his head, shin guards from the soccer team he on, elbow pads, a mouth guard and protective goggles. He had a bat in his hand and seemed as if he was ready to swing any moment.

You weren't scared one bit. You knew his punk behind wasn't gone do nuthin.

Jay: Yo stuff!?!?

Yn: Yes MY stuff! Why in the name of Jesus! would you throw it in the front lawn!?!? Booooooy you must WANT to die today!!!

Jay: Remember who bought this stuff!?! ME! Therefore, making it MINE! So I can do w.e. I want with it!

Yn: But who did u buy it fo! ME! Therefore, making it MINE! And lil boy I told you to get cho stuff up out my house!

Jay: I ain't goin NOWHERE!

Yn: tuh! psh! Yes the heck u are! You walk closer to Jay about to grab him by the collar of his shirt.

Jay: D-d-d-don't come any closer I'm not afraid to use this thing!

Yn: Lil boy you ain't gone do nuthin! you a lil punk!

Jay: No I ain't! Ain't nobody scared of you!

Yn: You wasn't sayin that when you locked yo self in the bathroom 3 hours ago! Hit me! Hit me!

Jay just stood there.

Yn: exactly! Just like a said... a lil punk.

Jay: I ain't a punk! He then swung with all his might and popped you in the head with the bat. There was a loud crack. The last thing you heard were sirens then you blacked out...

Tell me if I should continue...