Hospital...again

Vanessa POV

When I awoke I was in the hospital and my left leg was in SO much pain. Out the door I saw my sister Amanda crying and talking to the doctor. When she saw I was awoke she squeezed her eyes shut as even more tears escaped her eyes. She went away for a few minutes and when she came back her face wasn't red and there were no more tears. Her eyes were still puffy.

Amanda: Hey girlie how ya feelin?

Vanessa: Not so good my left leg is in so much pain.

Amanda: I have some things I need to tell you.

A tear escaped her eye.

Amanda: The doctors told me that the reason that your leg is in so much pain is because the bones in your leg are crumbled into pieces from the fall. You need to get your leg amputated. That's not all. The baby suffered from the fall as well. The baby will be born deaf and blind.

I started to tear up. Not because of my leg. Because of my baby. I'm not going to let this group affect the health of me or my baby. Things are going to change.

Yn POV

Julio; She won't answer her phone!

Chres: Neither will Domonique.

Vanessa and Dominique are missing an honestly I couldn't care less. Don't like either of them.

Yn: I love Chipotle! Chipotle is my liiife!

Chres and Julio: (rolling their eyes and ignoring her)

Yn: I love Chipotle, She love Chipotle , you don't love Chipotle like we love Chipotle!

Chres and Julio: Yn this is serious!

Yn: ( Trying to hold in laughter) I know how to find them!

C+J: How!

Yn: (Bust out laughing) Sorry I couldn't finish the joke!

Julio: (kisses teeth)

Chres: Why do you even care about finding Vanessa. You care more about yn than ya own pregnant gf!

Julio: You can't talk! I see the way you look at yn. Lickin ya lips like a fvckin creep!

Yn+Chres: Don't curse!

Julio: Man of course you would say that you not a real ni-

Before Julio could finish his sentence Chres tackled him to the floor. Chres punched him15 times. He started slamming his head on the floor. Julio started coughing up blood. Chres stood up ant started stomping and kicking him. I started crying.

Yn: Stop Chres! That's enough! You beat him up already now your killing him!

I tackled Chres and then kissed him. I knew that would distract him. I ran to the house phone an called 911. They came in 10 minutes.

~At the hospital~

Yn: Will he be okay dr.?

Dr.: I don't know. He's in a coma and his heartbeat is going in and out. I don't mean to scare you but he may not make it.

Yn: ( starts tearing up )

Chres: Yn I-

Yn: Ik.

I walk out the hospital. I walk to the church a few blocks from here.I open the big old creaky brown door and walk in and take a seat.

A/N: I skipped this part cuz it would be borin to read so basically she just prayed for Julio and apologized about Vanessa.

I hear the doors creak open and Chres walks in.

Chres: I knew you'd be here. You always come here to think. I came here to pray think and apologize just like you. I don't know how I can live with myself knowing I killed someone. If he dies I'm going to kill myself .

Yn: Don't say that... You have great future ahead of you and people who care about you. Plus you'll go to hell.

Chres: I'll go to hell anyway. I killed someone.

Yn: If you kill yourself so will I.

Chres: *sighs* Okay I won't. But only for you.

I lean in and kiss Chres. He kisses back. He pulls me on his lap. He slips his hand under my shirt and unhooks my bra. He starts to massage my breasts. I moan through the kiss. I feel something poking me down there and I see Chres is excited. I smile.

Chres: Wait.

Yn: What.

Chres: We can't do it in a church.

Yn: ugh! Fine! Ya know it sucks how your so religious all the time.

Chres smiles and I put my bra back on and we leave the church.

Chres POV

I didn't stop us because we were in a church. I stopped us because I know Julio wouldn't want it this way.....

Ok so next chapter it's going to get CRAZYYYY. Thx and don't forget to comment if you wanna be in the story.