Someone New

Vanessa POV

I can't believe what Julio said to me. I needa get some fresh air. Oo! I'm hungry lemme go get some Chipotle! Since Julio took our car ima call Jacob.(Latimore) He's my real boyfriend. Me and him made a plan to get rich. Once I have this baby Ima dump Julio and demand child support money. By this time him and yn will probably be Darin which means he'll borrow her money which means he will never miss a payment. This baby ain't even Julio's. It's Jacob's. But Jacob thinks it's Julio's. I'm going to tell him at Chipotle.

When Jacob arrived I got in his car and pecked him on the lips.

We chatted and caught up on everything.

~At Chipotle~

Vanessa: So, baby there's been something on my mind and I think it's the perfect time to tell you.

Jacob: What

Vanessa: This baby is yours! ( smiling)

Jacob: What! That's not my baby! I ain't gone be no daddy! That's Julio's baby not mines! Plus, what if he wants a test!

Vanessa: Are you kidding me! We can finally have a family and your denying that it's yours! I can't believe you!

Jacob: Well how you know it's mine! You did sleep with two guys! Plus you do take after your mommy. Maybe even your daddy. Oh that's right, your mama don't even know who your daddy is!

Vanessa gets her purse and storms out of the restaurant. She walks to the bus station and sits down. She thinks. Jacob is probably right. But he didn't have to go there about her parents. It might be Julio's baby after all...