[2] Nice To Meet You

Chapter 2 - Nice To Meet You

☀☀☀

THINGS TO REMEMBER:

◻Y/N = Your Name
◻L/N = Last Name
◻F/C = Favourite Colour
◻F/F = Favourite Food
◻F/B = Favourite Book, or can be any book

The list will grow bigger or shrink once in a while if a new one comes in! You can always just skip it if you remember or already know. 💕

☀☀☀

🐯Y/N's POV🐯

When the plane landed, I couldn't help but feel nervous. I was heading into a country where I don't even know how to speak their native language, (other than bonjour, au revoir, or Ça va) to a school where I imagine all the teachers are really strict and posh with the students very well-mannered and behaved. I mean, I always behaved well, but we all have our bad moments.

But that's besides the point!

I was extremely tired, and I felt a rush of jet lag swoop over me. Mum wanted us to leave early so when he land, it wouldn't be too late. It was currently around mid-evening, but I still had a massive headache.

The plane began to slow, and mum looked over at me and rubbed my shoulder gently.

"Everything will be fine, Y/N. I know this is freaking you out, but it'll all be fine after we get some well-deserved sleep."

I smiled at her sheepishly, then the seatbelt light switched off. People removed themselves from their seats, and the captain's voice spoke through the speaker. Thankfully he spoke in English, but it was a little hard to understand him over his accent.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for flying with us this trip. It has been a great pleasure flying with you and we hope to see you all again very soon! Au revoir!"

Mum leaned under her seat and grabbed her two bags, and her laptop case. She checked she had all her belongings and then got up, reached into the compartment over the seats and grabbed her other remaining belongings.

I groaned. Why can't I sleep right now?

"C'mon, Y/N. We need to get to our hotel before 10pm." She said as she checked her other bags. "Hurry up and grab your stuff."

I was too tired to complain, so I obeyed.

I grabbed my F/C backpack and went through it to check I had everything.

Phone, check.

Books, check.

Notepads and pens, check.

Food and water bottle, check.

Camera, check.

Everything else, check.

I checked under my seat, under the one in front of me, and grabbed all my remaining bags.

After about 10 minutes, mum handed me my ticket and we headed out of the plane.

We headed inside, and checked out, (which took a lot of effort, since most of the staff spoke French!) and waited outside for a taxi.

(Time skip so you skip the boring part lol)

☀☀☀

By the time we reached the hotel is was 9:30. I was completely exhausted, and I was craving F/F.