[4] The Agreste Residence

Chapter 4 - The Agreste Residence

💫💫💫

THINGS TO REMEMBER:

◻️Y/N = Your Name
◻️L/N = Last Name
◻️M/N = Mother's Name
◻️F/D = Favourite Drink

The list will grow bigger or shrink once in a while when a new one comes in! You can always just skip it if you remember or already know. 💕

💫💫💫

🐯Y/N's POV🐯

💫💫💫

The taxi pulled up outside a large house, no, more of a mansion, actually, with tall brick walls surrounding the house and a tall black gate guarding the entrance.

I double-checked to make sure that Sabre and my belongings were still in my purse as mum paid and thanked the taxi driver, and then we got out and headed towards the gate.

From what I know, mum doesn't actually have a key or passcode or anything to get in. I opened my mouth to mention it to mum but she interrupted me.

"Come this way."

I followed her to far right side of the fence where there was a square door in the wall, obviously a mail box. Above it was an opening, but it was closed.

Mum stood in front of it and in a matter of seconds are black and red camera came whooshing out of the opening, inches away from my mother's face.

She smiled awkwardly, trying to hide her nervousness.

"Hi there. I'm M/N, or Ms L/N, if you prefer. I'm here to have my dinner, or, um, meeting with Mr Agreste?"

"Oh, of course." Came the reply from a small speaker. I could tell the voice belonged to a woman. "Give me a moment, please."

Several seconds later the gates slowly opened.

"Come right in."

The camera whooshed back into its hideaway and I glanced at mum.

"I know. It's all incredibly fancy. You'll see why soon."

We commenced the long walk to the large front door, and the mum knocked.

Almost instantly we were greeted by a tall woman with dark hair and glasses. She was also wearing some kind of suit.

"Good evening, M/N! How are you?"

"Great, thanks. And you?"

"Lovely. And who is this?" The woman gestured to me.

"Oh, this is me daughter Y/N."

"Lovely to meet you, Y/N. I'm Nathalie." The woman greeted me, shaking my hand.

She led us through into the house, and I felt my lips part in awe at the sight of the house.

Mum definitely was right, it was fancy, that's for sure. It was sleek, modern, black and white and clean.

And this was just the lobby!

If this was only the first room then I can't wait to see the rest of the house!

"I'll go let the chefs know you are here and ready to eat." She pointed to a door nearby. "Just in there is the dining room. Take a seat and I'm sure Me Agreste will be with you shortly."

My mother nodded and we followed her instructions.

The dining room was large, grand, and had a long dining table in the centre of the room with many chairs along the edges. There was a chandelier at the top giving a warm sensation to the room.