[9] Madame Jealousy - Part 1

Thank you guys for 300 views :)

🌺🌺🌺

Chapter 9 - Madame Jealousy - Part 1

🌺🌺🌺

THINGS TO REMEMBER:

◻️Y/N = Your Name
◻️L/N = Last Name
◻️F/S = Favourite Song

The list will grow bigger or shrink once in a while when a new one comes in! You can always just skip it if you remember or already know. 💕

🌺🌺🌺

🐯Y/N's POV🐯

🌺🌺🌺

I landed back in the exact same spot from where I was before, and I whispered the words that would make me detransform.

Sabre fell into my hands. She didn't look as exhausted as she usually did after akuma fights, which was good.

She opened her eyes and floated up into the air, glaring at me. "What was that all about?"

"Erm..."

"You know that your powers are meant to help other people, not yourself."

"Sabre, you know I won't let it happen agai—"

"I'm a little angry that you decided to do it without my permission, but next time, just ask me, okay?"

"W-Wait... are you saying it's okay with you?" I asked.

"I honestly don't really mind if you do it or not. As a matter of fact, you're one of the first Tigress' to actually do something like that!"

"Really?"

She nodded, and I smiled at her.

"Thanks, Sabre."

I picked up my backpack and opened the pocket where Sabre was supposed to hide in. I swung the backpack over my shoulders, and began my walk to my new house.

🌺🌺🌺

I reached my house and stepped inside, shutting the door behind me.

It was a lot cooler inside, which meant mum had obviously turned the air conditioners on.

Music was coming from the end of the house, and when I headed down I found mum unpacking clothes and shoes, all while jamming out to F/S.

"Mum? What the heck are you—"

"Shhh! This is the best bit!"

She finished folding the shirt she was holding, threw it onto a pile, and began dancing.

I tried so hard not to laugh. I mean, she looked ridiculous! It's not everyday that you see your own mother jamming out to their daughter's favourite song, anyway.

"Hold up!" I shouted. "I want in on this, too!"

I ran over and began dancing with mum, bopping my head to the music and snapping my fingers to the beat. We both laughed and how ridiculous we looked.

"You know this is my favourite song, right?!" I shouted over the music.

"Of course I know!" She replied. "It's actually one of my favourites too—"

"Ahhhhhhh!"

Mum and I both stopped dancing and froze.

"Did— did you hear that?" I said.