No! This has to be a dream! Part 2 (Lemon)

Your POV:

I woke up, opened my eyes tiredly, then found myself in some kinda room I was totally unfamiliar with in confusing, shock, and even fear.

"Where am I? I don't remember coming in here or even the night or day before." I said in my mind.

Then suddenly my memory came back from the night before.

"I was out walking during midnight cause I couldn't sleep and....."  Then I widen my eyes in shock.

"Turles! The man who looks just like my father! Is still alive! The last thing I remember is him forcing me to kiss him and then now I'm here!" I shouted scared out of my mind.

"Then this must be his ship. This still has to be a dream! Every time I see him all I see is my father! It's disgusting!" I said in my mind.

Then I heard the door slide open and looked and saw it was Turles. He was looking at me with a smirk on his lips.

I just sat there on the bed paralyzed in fear.

Turles POV

I opened the door and saw that Kakarot's Daughter was already awake and she just sat there on the bed staring at me. She's gorgeous as ever.

I walked over to bed and got on top her and lightly pushed her down while I was smirking down at her.

"What a-are y-you doing?" She stuttered as she put her hands on my chest to try to push me away. I laughed at her attempt and leaned a bit closer.

"I want to take you of course, Daughter of Kakarot." I said while still smirking at her terrified reaction.

Your POV
I was shocked that he said he wanted to take me. I totally knew what he meant by that!

"No! I don't wanna lose my virginity to a man identical to my father!" I yelled in my head.

He then chuckled at my reaction and I felt him grind against my covered pelvis. I moaned a bit, but felt totally disgusted!

"Oh? Did that feel good, (Y/N)?" He whispered seductively in my ear and I shivered when he whispered and when he said my name.

He then ripped off my shirt and took a good look at my bra. He smirked at my breasts.

"Looks like your breasts are gonna be happy to see me and be sucked." He said and then unhooked my bra.

I moaned out in pleasure and also disgust (Cause he looks like my father for crying out loud!)as he licked and sucked my breasts.

I felt his lips grin now and then.

He then took off my pants and underwear. I blushed in embarrassment, disgust and fear. He smirked cause he saw I was really wet.

"Mmm, I bet you'll taste delicious." He said seductively and flicked his tongue across my cliterous. I moaned and moaned even louder when his tongue entered my pussy.

It really feels fantastic, but I also feel totally disgusted.

"Oh....mmm.....ahh." I moaned in pleasure. He then stopped tasting me (I was a little disappointed that he stopped, but mostly happy he did stop) to look up at me with a hungrily look on his face.

"I knew you would love it" He said and continue to eat me out even harder this time.

I moaned out even louder than before. "Oh...yes....mmm" (I hated saying this) I moaned gripping the sheets.

I then orgasmed in his face and he licked my juices all up.I was recovering from my orgasm while thinking about what he just did in disgust.

"Mmmm. You tasted better than I imagined." I heard him say as I just finished recovering from my oragsm.

He then took off his armor and undergarments. I saw how erect and huge he was. I widened my eyes in fear and tried to close my legs, but he smirked and spreaded my legs apart.

He positioned himself at my entrance. "You ready?"

Before I could answer. He entered into me not even letting me adjust. I closed my eyes tightly while crying and gripping the sheets in pain.

"Oh! My god! Your so tight! You feel so good though" Turles said as he started to move in and out me in an animalistic speed.

I cried in pain with digust (Not even pleasure anymore it hurts!). The guy who looks just like my father is taking my virginity at 18 years old!

I felt him release in me. I shivered at his juices in me. He then pulled out and collapsed next to me panting. He then pulled me in his arms while still panting a bit.

"Now you're all mine, (Y/N). Daughter of Kakarot. Now let's get some sleep. I want a second round when we wake up." He said as he past out asleep.

I tried to get out of his grip, but he was to strong and plus my lower region is so sore and I can't even move!

I then started to cry. "Dad, Gohan, Goten please! Wherever all of you are right now. Please save me! I'm scared!" I said in my mind while crying in saddness and disgust. I just closed my eyes while still crying hoping this is still a dream.

Back on Earth Goku's POV

Me, my sons, and all of my friends were trying to find (Y/N)  all day cause we say she wasn't in her room this morning.

I began to cry because we couldn't find her anywhere we even looked around the entire world.

"I can't believe my only beloved daughter is missing!! What kind of a father am I?! I died to save her and Gohan when they were 4! I was dead when Goten was born! And now my only daughter is missing!" I yelled in my mind in sadness.

I heard Krillin come over and hug me,"Don't worry, Goku, we're never giving up. We'll find her." He said still hugging me.

"Thank you, Krillin, I'm n-not giving up e-either. Now matter how many years it takes." I replied to him still crying.

"Hey! I know! How about we gather the Dragon Balls and wish where (Y/N)'s at?" Krillin said.

I then felt better, but I was still crying,"Yeah! I didn't even think of that!"

"Everyone! We're going on a Dragon Ball hunt to wish where (Y/N) is at!" Krillin said aloud.

Everyone nodded and flew off. Vegeta went to go get the Dragon Ball radar from Bulma.

"Let's go, Goku, she'll be here soon." He said then we both flew off.

"Don't worry, (Y/N), we'll save you whereever you are. I'll never give up! No matter how many years it takes!" I said in my head while still feeling sad. My daughter will soon be with us again. I know she will.

Authors note: I know this story doesn't have a lot of votes or comments, but what did you all think of this part of the story? I hope you loved it.

Sorry, if it's depressing and all.