•Prologue•

Warning: really short chapter(I am so sorry), bad English and blah blah

"Are you really sure, he's still alive?"

"Yes, I'm absolutely sure he is alive but are you sure you want to meet him?"

"I'll take my chances, see you later Rebecca," I ended the call then I started to pack my stuff. It been awhile since I came to South Park. 5 years to be exact. My guts tell me that something good and bad is going to happen, it's like there are bees instead of butterflies in your stomach. Weird.

My phone vibrated so I took out it from my pocket. It was a text from Rebecca but for your information, most people called her Red in short. I prefer to call her by her real name.

'When you arrive at South Park, meet this blondie.' 

She sends a picture of a blonde, green-brown eyes, messy hair and he was wearing a green shirt, he looks young maybe this is an old picture of him that Rebecca took. Then my fingers automatically replied, 'thanks.' 

I step out of my house as the sun shine brightly to my eyes, this is where my quest begins. A quest for me to meet someone who I known before.

"Well meet again, brother." 

{A/N: Hey there! I just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful feedback again at my last book "One Last Touch". If you haven't read the first book, I recommend you to read it first or else this will be confusing for you. Before this story even starts, I wanted to tell you guys there will be a few changes to the stories. I was planning to edit "One Last Touch" because I saw  A LOT of errors and the story sort of doesn't make sense for me.

"No offense but your story-" -friend

"It sucks, I know"-Me

and the plot of the story is just 'Craig disappear because of a touch from a human'. That's what I wrote in my doodle book but I guess fuck it, I'll just change them a little bit in the second book. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy this story too but be prepared, I really mean it. I'll also be serious about this story because the first book was just a random idea. One last thing, yes the title suck and I may update a little slower than my first book. Enough talking, I hope you enjoy and I'll update more in the future.}

{PS I made an account on Instagram and Tumblr,  I sort made updates in there, bye}

IG:kimchi_san

Tumblr:Kimchiartist