1

Words: 893 (without a/n below)
Warning: bad grammar (as always), cheezy (I cringe while writing this), *insert me flipping a table*

"Get that run away guinea pig!" Craig shouted from a distance as he tried his best to catch up with the guinea pig.

He ran as fast as he could following behind Tweek, "Craig, slow down, would you!"

Just a little closer until he grabbed stripe but he missed instead Craig tripped causing Tweek to tripped on him. Tweek blushed as he realized that he was on top of Craig. The other male instead smirked then gave Tweek a peck on the lips. "You're hot," Craig stated.

"Oh shut up, Craig," Tweek responded with a pout.

"I mean it, Tweek you really grown and hot as fuck, damn I will definitely be melting if I ever see you becoming even hotter than this."

"Craig could you please stop with your cheezy flirt, it's making me cringe."

Craig chuckled, his fingers twirled his fingers through the Tweek's blonde locks. It's been 2 years they had dated. It was something that Craig wishes it will not end but time just being a bastard as always. His hand started to touch Tweek's as his head automatically leaned to Tweek. Tweek saw this coming, his eyes slowly closed. Their lips were connected then out to nowhere a squeak was heard making the two broke the kiss. It was Stripe.

"I-I think I should go," Tweek stood up.

Craig groaned, sitting down leg crossed, "Now?"

Tweek hummed, "Kenny said he'll be picking me up at 5 pm."

"OH. Kenny Mccockblock."

"Hey..," Tweek sat in front of Craig and poked his nose. "Be nice, he's just a friend."

Craig rolled his eyes. He pointed his mouth and commanded, "Kiss."

 Tweek let out a small giggle, crawled to the black-haired male, placing his hand on to the other's thigh giving him a peck but before Tweek back away, Craig's hands immediately cupped both of the blonde's cheeks. The blonde knows that he couldn't fight back instead he accepted the kiss. The raven male suddenly licked the bottom lip of the blonde, receiving a small moan from the flustered blonde. Tweek's hand moved to grope on to Craig's shoulders. For a few seconds, the blonde slowly open his mouth to let the raven do what he wanted to. He shuddered to feel the raven's tongue, exploring in his mouth. 

It wasn't long until the hot kiss ended. The two leaned their foreheads together, breathlessly. "You're full of surprises Tucker," Tweek giggled.

"You can have more if you stay."

"Nice going Tucker but that won't work this time," the blonde gave one last kiss on the cheek then stood up. "But we can do it some other time."

Craig place his palm to his cheeks and sighed, "You really grown up, huh."

"Don't be like that, at least I am still the same Tweek that you love." Tweek suddenly felt a vibrate and took out his phone, "Kenny is here, I'll see you tomorrow Craig."

Before he walked away, he waved good bye and said, "I love you."

Craig waved back then laid his back as the grass tickled his skin. Even though, he can touch humans now but he couldn't walk somewhere far than the forest. He tried once but when he did something pulled him back. It sucks. He hate curse, he really hate it. He change but still there's another curse.

What's more painful was that Tweek will visit Craig after work, tomorrow. He hate waiting. He want Tweek to be by his side, always. Craig was definitely being clingy with Tweek, he just can't controlled it. He just hope Tweek wouldn't mind.

"Squeak!"The raven looked to his side to notice Stripe was there.

"What? I'm acting childish? How so?" He asked the guinea pig.

"Squeak."

"I know, I'm being clingy with him almost everytime. It's just my habit."

"Squeak!"

"I don't- I just you know, hate when he goes with that parka asshole."

"Squeak!"

"No. I'm not jealous, just shut up already."

"Squeak"

The male sighed while sat up. He didn't know what else to do, it's like he's useless when Tweek wasn't by his side. However, that doesn't stop him from texting Tweek. Tweek bought him a phone a year ago, Craig felt bad for Tweek buying lots of stuff for him but of course, Tweek said it's fine. Craig just wish he could bought something for Tweek in return but he can't.

Craig took out his phone from his pocket as his fingers immediately went to Tweek's account.

•••

Space geek:
Honey, I miss you :(

Coffee bean (wife):
It's only been an hour, Craig. Stop being clingy would ya hehe. I'll meet you tomorrow.

Coffee bean (wife):
Kenny said Hi to you.

Space geek:
Bye.

Space geek:
Just don't be late tomorrow, okay? I wanna see your face.

Coffee bean (wife):
Clingy. Maybe I should name you Clingy Craig in my contact.

Space geek:
Aww, why? I name your contact nicely.

Coffee bean (wife):
What is it?

Space geek:
...

Space geek:
Coffee bean. Just that

Coffee bean (wife):
Um, ok? I'll be going. Need to deal with some stuff, bye Craig.

Space geek:
Bye, babe. ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Coffee bean (wife):
Bye dick. ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

•••

Craig snickered then laid his phone down. He closed his eyes as he decided to take a nap. Naps can solve anything, that's what Craig always thought.

I'll be waiting..

A/n Can't believe I did this just a for two days and I was suppose to be writing ENDGAME but oh well. Hope y'all enjoy the cringe and cheezy moment between the two gay sons :)