4

Words:783
Warnings: bad grammar, bad punctuation, short, flashbacks (may rewrite this)

"H-hey!"

The shout caught the little boy attention, sitting down while hugging his knees. Footsteps were heard from behind making the boy turned to see who is it.

He was blonde.
________________________________

"Craig?" Tweek's eyes widened until he realised it wasn't Craig.

No, it really wasn't Craig but she looks like Craig. She looked at Tweek with widen eyes, "Umm sorry to interrupt but, I guess you have the wrong person."

"Gah! S-sorry, I thought you're someone that I know," Tweek apologized.

She giggled then scanned the blonde's appearances, is this the guy she need to talk with? She thought he could be a bit Skinner and short, guess she's wrong then. "You're Tweek Tweak, I presume," she said.

Tweek eyes went widened as he realise something, "Gah! Your my date? Shi- I mean, nice to meet you..uummm-"

"Tricia," she answered with a warm smile. "Tricia Tucker."

Tweek's hand travelled to the ack of his neck and scratched it. "Ah! Nice to meet you- Tucker? As in the Tucker?!" Tweek said.

Tricia gave a nod, "I guess, you know my brother then."

"W-what no- who? Ah! I-I don't know what you're talking about-"

"Please don't lie to me, I know he is still alive and I want to meet him."

"M-meet who?"

"You know what I mean!" She narrowed her eyes as she took a step closer to Tweek getting an inch closer making Tweek backing away everytime she took a step closer. "Please, I really want to see him, I ahd done something really bad and I want to apologize," she explained.

Even though she Craig's sister, Tweek doesn't trust her fully. He is scared that she will done something bad to Craig. He let out a sigh and answered, "Sorry but I can't."

"Why?"

"I just can't, if this is the reason why you or my parents want a blind date then I am not continuing, it's really nice to meet you." Before Tweek could walked away, Tricia grabbed his sleeve not allowing him to leave.

"If you don't bring me to him, can you just tell him that I am here in South Park, please? I swear I won't ask your parents for another blind date for you and I," she said.

Tweek thought for a while before accepting it. The two shook hands and agreed never to date again. "Thanks," Tricia cooed.

After that, she walked away slowly vanished from Tweek's sight. Tweek sighed in relief that his 'date' was over then suddenly his phone rang and it revealed that Kenny was calling, he anwswered it.

"Dude, where are you?" Kenny asked.

"Shit," Tweek mumbled. "Ah! S-sorry Kenny, forgot to tell you that I didn't need you to picked me up."

"Wow dude, just wow, I freakingly waited for 45 minutes here!"

"That wasn't long."

"Yes it is."

"It is not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Uggh! Whatever, could you just picked me up in the park?"

"You're not ditching me, are you Tweek?" Kenny asked making sure if Tweek wasn't lying.

"No Kenny, i'm not."

"Good then I am on my way, peace!" Just at that the call ended.

_______________________________

The blondie sat next to the other boy. He notice that the blondie look a bit younger than him.

"M-mom told me I shouldn't talk to strangers but she also did told me to help people so..," the blonde moved an inch closer. "Why are you crying?"

"H-*sniff*huh?"

The blonde took a glanced on the boy's knee then noticed there was a scratch on his knee. The blondie stood up and said, "Stay right h-here!" Then he rushed away.

The boy noticed the blonde's other features, he was twitching.
___________________________

"How do I look?"

"Squeak!"

"Yeah, too shabby."

Craig was in the tree house trying.out some.old clothes that he found. Most of them are from his dadand he thought how many clothes were in this tree house.

"Hey Stripe, have you seenthe white cloth?" Craig asked his guinea pig.

Stripe purrs in response. Craig looked at Stripe in confusion, "What do you mean it was ripped? I did stitched it up and even clean it."

"Squeak."

"Oh shut up, I am not being too fancy over Tweek." Craig took out a vest and showed it to his guinea pig, "How 'bout this?"

"Squeak squeak."

"You really sure that will be alright?"

"Squeak."

"Fine," he sighed. "If you say so." Craig put all the clothes back to where it was. "You know Stripe, I have a feeling tonight will be splendid."

He smiled in confidence.as.he started to prepared for tonight for his lover, Tweek.

"I found a love for me."

A/N get ready because the next chapter there will be a song that I been meaning to add. PS should I make a QnA? If so then i'll be making it and posting it in my tumblr- @kimchiartist