2

Words:871
Warnings: bad grammar, a bit short sorry

"Does that mean I will be your best man if you're getting married to ghost boy?" Kenny snickered.

Tweek rolled his eyes as he thought how ridiculous it will be if Craig and he were getting married, "We aren't getting married, Kenny." 

"Don't lie to me Tweek, it's been for how many was it 2 years- I think that you two had been dating, there would be a chance Craig will porpose to you, one day. I just knew it, you two will be toge-"

"It won't happen." Tweek sighed in frustration, "I'm just not ready for it and Craig can't even get out of the forest." He continued, "I don't even know if Craig wants us to be like 'that'."

Kenny mumbled, "But you two did fuck." 

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing." Tweek narrowed his eyes to the orange parka and didn't continue the conversation.  The two went silent until a sound of Tweek's phone was heard making him automatically pulled out his phone. His thumb pressed the on button revealed a familiar contact name, his face lightened as it was from Craig's. 

Kenny took a glanced then continued focussing his driving, "Boyfriend message you?"

Tweek hummed in responded as his fingers lightly pressed the keyboard. He then let out a giggled as he continued to respond Craig's messages.

"Tell him I said hi," Kenny said.

Tweek hummed to tell the other that he's on it. A few minutes past, the car stopped and Tweek realized his home, he stopped texting Craig then grabbed his bag as he stepped out of the car. "Don't forget to pick me up at 8," Tweek stated.

"Yes, madam." Kenny waved goodbye as Tweek closed the door.

Tweek watched as the car moved forward, slowly disappear out of his sight. He took a stepped to his garden, his hand slowly played with his shoulder strap bag. Suddenly, the front door open, Tweek's eyes looked to the front, "Hey Dad."

Richard crossed his arms and smiled, "How's work?"

Tweek shrugged and replied, "Normal as always." He stepped in to his house after Richard.move away a little.

"Nothing excited so far? Like something happen? A girlfriend?"

Tweek sighed, "No dad, nothing excited happen, it's just me and my job and..." He sniffed and eyes widening, "..Coffee."

Richard chuckled as his hands landed on to Tweek's shoulder, "I made you coffee before you went home for an exciting news for you."

Tweek looked at his father, confused. His eyes glanced to the kitchen then his father, "And that it?"

_____________________________

"PFFFFFFHHHHHHH-WH-What?!" Tweek spats out his coffee and coughed.

Tweek's mom immediately stood up and patted the blondie's back. "We know it's a bit shocking, sweetie but-"

"A bit?! A blind date! Are you serious?! That's way too much pressure!" Tweek stated.

Richard sighed, "We know dates aren't your type Tweek and we know you really won't accept this but why not give it a try son?" He continued, "Just give it a chance, you may like her."

Definitely not, Tweek felt regret for not telling his parents that his already dating, that his...gay. "Ngh-No way! There's no way I'm going to date a stranger who I never met before! What it's all j-just a trap!?"

His two parents laughed as Tweek left shocked, what will Craig say if he tell him about his blind date? He could be really mad with Tweek or worse, Not be with Tweek anymore. "Dad, I just can't do this, I just c-Can't!"

"Aww, come on sweetie, just once then we won't do it again," His mother said as she tried to reached her hand to touched his cheek, thanks to the fact that Tweek's taller than her.

Tweek twitched and shook his head, "Nngh! F-fine.., just once, I'll meet her j-just once then I'm done."

His parents smiled in satisfied, "We love you so much, son." Richard continued, "Hey, why not we made you your favourite coffee cake? Right honey?"

"Mmhhmm, yup I'll start with your cake right away."

Tweek forced a smile as his parents walked away to the kitchen. He walked upstairs to his room. His body fell to bed and let out a groaned. He wanted to cry but he just can't, he's not a baby anymore. He sat up and looked at a nearby mirror, what have he done? He's stupid enough to agree for a blind date for his parents.

He does admitted that he grew a bit muscular and hot-that's what Craig. His eyes widened and immediately took out his phone and pressed on to Craig's contact but right before he could type, he stopped as if his body wouldn't let him tell Craig about this. Besides, Craig had already been throigh a lot. Getting curse, getting killed and even teied to come back to Tweek.

Tweek laid his phone away and placed both his hand on his face, "God, why does this keep on happening to me?"

He laid back and.look up his ceiling, he just wish that his life was normal just like how others life is. He wish that he doesn't exist so he wouldn't be dealing with this crap. He just wishes.

"I'm sorry, Craig.."

Two Last Chances(Craig x Tweek AU) DISCONTINUED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें