Royals

Shout out to @PurpleBeesAreBae for giving me this idea!!!!

"Okay wait, I have another one. What's the difference between a fish, a piano and glue?" I asked, already cracking up a bit.

"What?" Sam asked, grinning at me.

"You can tuna piano, but you can't tuna fish." I told him, i couldn't stop laughing while saying it. It almost caused me to trip, making Sam just smile fondly at me.

"Wait, what about the glue?" He asked, after I stopped laughing.

"I knew you'd get stuck on that." I said, grinning stupidly at Sam, Sam just shook his head and laughed. We walked back towards the house, joking around and laughing at everything and nothing. I liked these moments with Sam, just the two of us joking around, having conversations about nothing but also about everything. If that makes sense..

"Chief uncle Elton! We're home!" I shouted as we entered the house, sam giggled and followed me into the kitchen. Elton and Corey were talking in the kitchen, but stopped immediately as we walked in. That wasn't weird at all... sam and I gave Each other the what-did-we-do-look, before Elton cleared his throat. In a very dramatic way, if you'd ask me. He turned to look at me.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Elton asked, looking at me. I nodded slowly, I looked at Sam raising an Eyebrow at him but he just shrugged in response.

"Do you think this is about the shaving his beard thing?" Sam whispered, I shrugged before pulling Sam along with me to follow Elton to the garage.

"I don't know. but If I'll go down, you'll go down with me. You were filmed it after all." I joked, grinning at Sam. Sam just rolled his eyes at me, shaking his head fondly. we both focused back on Elton, who had walked to his desk. He picked up some kind of Letter, He looked serious which made me feel kind of uncomfortable for some reason. He waved the letter in the air raising an eyebrow at me, still leaning against his desk.

"So Cole, Do you by chance know anyone by the name of Dashiell rosedale?" He asked, leaning back against the wall looking at me skeptically. I froze in my spot, only thing I managed to do was widen my eyes.

"No.." I quickly lied.

"Oh okay. But why did he come by and asked me to give you this the, Cole?" Elton asked, dragging out my name. I almost winced at the fact that he kept calling me by my birth name. He raised both of his eyebrows at me, inspecting the envelope. He walked up to me, still waving the letters beside his head. I quickly grabbed it seeing my name in the familiar cursive hand writing. I swallowed harshly, before looking at both of them. I did the only thing I could think of in that moment.

I ran out of the garage.

I could hear Sam calling my name, but I just kept running up to my room . I locked my door behind me and looked at the piece of paper, throwing it onto my bed. Dropping myself on my mini couch, letting out a deep breath.

I though we agreed on them not contacting me, I would contact them not the other way around. What was he thinking?! Visiting my house?!

I rubbed my temples, feeling a headache coming up. What did he say to Elton? Did Elton know now? This is all so messed up..

I stared at the letter, should I open it? I took a deep breath slowly grabbing the letter off my bed, opening it carefully. There it was again, the stupid cursive handwriting.

Dear Cole Robert Brock,

Due to certain circumstances we will be needing you to come back to the kingdom. Both  of your parents were involved in an accident, there is a big possibility that they aren't going to make it due to there critical state. Your parents wish for you to be here when that time comes.