Valentine's Day

I roll myself out of the bed and stumble to the kitchen.
The fuck...?

I walk over to the kitchen table to see three chocolate bars, and card with a heart on the front.
Shit I forgot it's Valentine's day.
I eagerly rip open one of the chocolate bars and open the card.
Wait this is his handwriting, did... Did he make this?

"Dear Ciel,

What did I do to deserve you? You are too good for and beyond me, I will never understand why the world gave me such a beautiful creature.

I will never forget all the times we have  had together, the great memories.
Such as when you took me to Aloiss' house and we stayed up all night trying are hardest to stay quiet, and you sneaking to the bathroom with me because you were to scared to stay by yourself. That night, when you fell asleep on my shoulder, it was heaven. I felt butterflies in my stomach that entire night.

Not just memories, the present. I would not give it up for the world. Here, let me word it in a way you will understand, "if I had the choice of staying with you forever or winning all the sweets in the world, I would choose you." You mean the world to me.

Lastly, I can not wait to see where this world takes us together. In the future. I can't wait to grow older with you, to watch our love grow and flourish. I can see it now, us watching our grandkids play in the yard, going dancing every Saturday night, or even just sitting at home with you. I will never get tired of seeing your beautiful face everyday, hearing you speak, or even just watching you. Even as we grow old, my love for you will stay young forever.

                                       Sincerely,
                                          Sebastian. "

I wipe the tears from my eyes and set the card down along with the chocolate bar.

"He truly does love me..."