- Fan Requested Chapter -

DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SMUT - SKIP TO END.

3rd person p.o.v

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked as he sipped his glass of whisky at the bar bench in his empty night club. "I'm updating Instagram." Jungkook replied cheerfully, studying the screen as he drank the rest of the whisky out of his glass. Taehyung drank the rest of his whisky like a shot before turning back to Jungkook who had finally put his phone down, looking at Taehyung. It felt like a lifetime as they stared in each other's eyes. 

Jungkook jumped off the stool he once sat on, closing the distance between himself and Taehyung. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck just before their lips met. Passionate kisses soon became heated. Without breaking their kiss, Taehyung slipped off his chair, making his hands run down Jungkook's sides before hoisting him onto the bar bench.

Each kiss became sloppier and sloppier as Jungkook's hands wrapped around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung's hands gripped Jungkook's thighs, squeezing them every time things got too heated: that was his way of telling him his needs. Jungkook wrapped his legs around Taehyung ready to move to a different location. Their kiss separated to study each other. Lust. 

They both want the same thing by the end of this night. Jungkook shuffled forward so he was closer to the edge as Taehyung hoisted him back up while kneading his cheeks as Jungkook started biting and sucking on his neck. As he carried Jungkook up the stairs, fighting his butterflies that erupted in his stomach and his throbbing down below. It didn't help that Jungkook was moving his hips as his cheeks were getting massaged. 

They reached their room: they sometimes sleep in the nightclub because they are too tired to go home. Taehyung punched the passcode in. Unlocking it, stumbling in, slamming the door behind them, then flicking off their shoes off near the door.

Their lips reunite with lust, attention, and burning desire. Taehyung placed Jungkook onto the king sized bed soon taking his shirt off. Jungkook started to unbuckle Taehyung's belt as Taehyung's hands start tracing Jungkook's soft, milky, bare chest without separating their thirsty makeout. Jungkook whipped the belt off and started to undo the trouser button and zip as Taehyung started doing the same to Jungkook. 

Their trousers were ready to come off before Jungkook stood up, pushing Taehyung to the wall while pulling the shirt off him. The shirt was flung across the room as Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrists, shoving him violently onto the wall, pinning them above Taehyung's head as he could attack his neck once again. In the meantime, they both wiggled their way out of their trousers. 

Only left in their boxers, Jungkook let go of Taehyung's wrists when attacking his lips once again. Taehyung brought his hands down on Jungkook's chest, slowly pushing him backwards. Launching Jungkook on the bed by shoving him backwards with much force. Taehyung seductively crawled onto of him, trapping him within his grasp. Taehyung planted his lips over Jungkook's chest, sucking on each kiss. Slowly making his way down Jungkook's milky chest to his hard abs, Taehyung became really close to Jungkook's throbbing area. 

Taehyung looked up to see Jungkook's face which was getting rather frustrated by the teasing so Taehyung decided to go back for a kiss. Within that moment, Jungkook got the upperhand. He pushed Taehyung over by his side and climbed on top of him, reconnecting their lips but Jungkook has other ideas. "TaeTae, I wanna ride you so bad." Jungkook said lustfully as he nibbled his ear. "You sure, you can?" Taehyung teased as he turned Jungkook so he was in top. 

Taehyung started to kiss Jungkook's neck, making him groan his name when he sucked on his sweet spot. "Taehyu-ahh." Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence because Taehyung was marking his way down Jungkook's body when he suddenly stopped at his boxer line. "Can I?" Taehyung enquired while licking his lips with an eyebrow raised to tease him more.