Right Round

"Do it" Cheryl was leaning over me in our bed.

"Nope" I looked up at her as I smiled.

"Why not?" Cheryl pouted.

"Because I'm still asleep" I closed my eyes back shut smiling.

"Just kiss me silly" I felt Cheryl put her lips on mine and let every feeling in her body pass through her body through her lips into mine.

"Wasn't I suppose to kiss you?" I put my finger on her chest.

"You took to long" Cheryl giggled.

"Your so...calm" I moved her hair out her face.

"Well I'm supposed to be"

"No I mean like you calmed down a lot since the other day." I smiled at her.

"No no no. Let's go" I turned my head at Sarah standing in the door holding Luke's hands.

"Where did you go?" I asked looking at their outside attire.

"To get food duh" Luke muttered.

"Just because your four now doesn't mean a thing" I said getting from underneath Cheryl.

"Whatever" Luke stuck his tongue out and I grabbed him tickling him.

"You guys can't do that" Cheryl said to Sarah as we all walked out.

"It's 7. I'm pretty sure he's not out" Sarah laughed.

"You guys really did get lucky" I said putting Luke down and feeling him hold onto my hand.

"Kim it's cool. Shut up and eat your damn Frosted Flakes." Justin threw a box at me.

"I want hot food. Maybe pancakes" I smiled catching the box of cereal.

"Yeah" Luke started bouncing around.

"Kim here" Nadine tossed me my phone which was ringing. I put it to my ear and walked back in the room.

"Hello" I looked at the messy sheets that we were just in.

"Kimba you sound....good" My father muttered on the phone.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm looking for Noah. So I could just end him first. I'm in a car sitting outside of a store I swear I saw him go in"

"Your in a lot of danger" I blinked.

"Kimba as much you might think I am I'm not. I could kill him quite easily but I choose not to. But I think I may have found him and your grandfather"

"That's great right?"

"Yeah we got them pinned me and a couple of my old work buddies" My father said excitedly yet weirdly.

"Well-"

"Oh gotta go" I heard no voice at the end of phone. He ended the call. And I was just left wondering.

"Come on babe" Cheryl came in and I immediately smiled like everything was alright.

"Alright" I looked at her and walked back out of our room to where everyone else was.

"Everything alright?" Sarah looked at me chomping on some bacon.

And in it that short second it take to think about whether or not to lie. I thought about my father. Could he really pull this off? And why did I have the heavy feeling that he really and truly can't do it? Or something else is gonna happen. Maybe even worse.

But I didn't let my face show that. I let it show something else. A faulty smile.

"Yup" I said smiling lying. It was so sad how well I could do that. But I guess when duty calls it calls.