The love of my heart

"rainbow dash, wake up, time to go to school" said her alarm clock as she click the "dismiss" button as she got up from her bed and got dressed.

She was gonna leave but she saw her pet turtle in his cage, sad. Rainbow got some school stuff, almost all of it and she took tank out of the tank, and shoved him in her backpack, so when she always feels lonely, she can cuddle with him.

She ran to school looking at fluttershy's house, then continue running. She wanted a peak of the window so she went back a few steps and she looked at the window. She saw Fluttershy laying down on the floor, murder!. 

Rainbow dash got her phone out and started to call the police. She replied. "My friend have been MURDER at her own house.". She hung up the phone and pushed the door opened, but it wouldn't open. All the times she tries to open it, it feels hurt in the inside. 

When the cops arived at her house, they told her they got it and to continue to go to school because of her education. Dash followed their orders and went to school.

"Hi rainbow dash, is everything alright" one of her nearby friends, Twilight sparkle, was next to her in the lunch line.".

"I guess" she replied getting her mash potatoes and sat down at the table with twilight, still looking upset.

"Hey, have you seen fluttershy?, Me and the others hasn't seen her all day."

Rainbow dash stood quiet, if she told twilight she was murdered in her house, she will know she was stocking on her again. She just told her a lie and kept her distracted. "No, but where is the others?"

"They are looking around the school to see if she is staying in a classroom, punished."

Rainbow dash saw with her two eyes, Big mackintosh was walking in the boys bathroom. She followed him and talked to him.

"Hey!" She replied, "What happened to my friend, Fluttershy, Answer, NOW!!!" 

"And why should I answer you?" He asked.

"Ah, so you are the murder of fluttershy"

"No, you are" he pulled out the gun and shot rainbow dash in the heart. "Bulls eye, what are you gonna do now"

"Kill you SOME HOW!!!!!!" She tried to grabbed the gun but he stepped on her hand. 

"Now I know your plans, you, are trying to protect your friend Fluttershy, you can't, she already DEAD!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Rainbow was to late, he was in her life forever, and she couldn't stop her,i t was time rainbow dash goes blackouts.

Bulk took Rainbow to the nurse since he went in the bathroom and found her laying with the gun right their.