The hospital

"is she ok?"

"I don't know, we might have to wait a few more house" the nurse lady said talking to Bulk biceps, he was very worried.

"I think we lost a wondercolt!"he screamed and started to shake.

Rainbow dash slightly open up her eyes since the two people were arguing. 

"Oh, I'm so glad you are alive!" The nurse said. "Now, take the medication so you can feel more better.

"Who wakes up and asked to take medication right away" he said as he stopped shaking and he scratched his head.

"We are trying to make her healthy and still alive" the other nurse walked in.

"I need to get out OF HERE!!" Rainbow Dash started painting and she kept moving.

"That's why she needs her medicine" Dr. Pie said as she pulled a shot out and aimed it at Rainbow's arm. Rainbow went back to sleep.

A knock knocked on the door. "Come in, the nurse said as the guest opened the door."

"Hello, is this Mr. Light's room" Pinkie Pie said looking at him straight in the eye.

"Yup, me and my bay" he hugged Ms. Pie but she didn't like that huh. "I am not your wife!" She replied.

"Anywho.... Is am looking for my friend, rainbow dash?" Pinkie pie asked.

"She is sleeping for the day" dr. Pie said moving her blond hair.

"Ok". She walked out of the room, telling her friends the bad news about rainbow.

Twilight sparkle and the rest was upset, they can't do nothing about rainbow. She looked out Fluttershy's window and they saw her getting better and better each day. 'i am happy for you' she says to herself Everytime she sees her.

*** The next day***

Big Mac was practicing his gun shots by using some bow and arrows and shooting the target which was pictures of fluttershy and her friends.

Someone open the door and big Mac made his move, he threw an arrow and it almost hitted Applejack. "Oh, it's you" he said awkward.

"Hello" she started ,"i just wanted to stop and say a quick hi to you!"

"Really" he said emotional.

"NO" she quickly said "YOU KNOW WHAT I'M HERE FOR!!"

"To stay a while and-" 

"NO, TWO IF MY FRIENDS ARE IN THE HOSPITAL NECAUSE OF YOU" She interupt.

"I'm gonna call the police on YOU!" Mac said as he reached for his phone and typing the numbers.

"You CAN'T" her sister said.

"Why not?" He stopped typing.

"Because... Their already here."

The cops arived again, it felt like they came to the house to get fluttershy three thousand days ago, but, it was just yesterday.

"Oh thank god you are here!" Applejack said happy with a tear coming out of her eye.

"Are you big Mac?" The police started.

"My brother I-" she got interrupted by big Mac.

"No no no no no, no big Mac here" 

"Does he live here?"

"No" big Mac was taking over Applejack's speech. 

"It looks like pretty little lier is lying"

"He is lying" Applejack finally said as she pushed big Mac out of the way so she can have a better speech with the cop. "But, how did you know he was lying"

"Because, this is who I am looking for" it showed a picture of his information. His name, birthday, likes to do, ECT.

"OH SNAP!" Big Mac ran out the door and started to freak out.

"We will get him with our car, it is fast and smart".

"IM AM GETTING REVENGE ON YOU ONE DAY APPLEJACK!" He screamed but still ran away.

***

It was a long day for Applejack and the rest. They had to go to school with out Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, and any other things they do when they hang out. They all went to sleep without texting each other "goodnight" like they always do each night.