☁️

(aurora's pov) lowercase intended

i'm aurora ryder. i'm 17 years old and i live in carson city, nevada. for now. i have one 14 year old half-sister named jasmine. we have the same dad but different moms.

                              later on today, my dad, my stepmom, my sister and i will be moving to los angeles, california. it's not too far away from where we live now but i'm still going to miss all of my friends so much.

                               "is everything in the truck?" my dad asked me. "yes dad, you just out the last box in." i respond.

                jasmine and i get into my stepmoms car as my dad gets into the moving truck. i sit in the front and jasmine sits in the back. i put on my headphones and play my favorite songs by mac demarco. let my baby stay starts playing and i start singing along quietly.

              she starts driving to our new home as i slowly start to fall asleep to the sound of an angels voice. see you in LA.......

................... i wake up to my stepmom tapping my arm trying to wake me up. "we're here!!" she exclaims. i sit up and rub my eyes. wow. the house is beautiful.

" i call the top bedroom with the balcony!!" i yell

"dammit i wanted that room." jasmine sighed.
i grab my suitcases from the truck and walk into the house. i run up the stairs and run into the room that i had called.

"here are the decorations that you bought back in carson city. and your dad is bringing your bed up the stairs right now." my stepmom, kelly, says as she puts down two boxes full of aesthetic room decorations.........

............... after 4 hours of trying to decorate my new room perfectly, i've finally done it. my dad surprised me with new furniture too. i'm pretty proud of how i decided to decorate it.

 i'm pretty proud of how i decided to decorate it

it's very simple, but cute. i like it.

i go out onto the balcony and set up my easel. i grab my gigantic art bag that puts me through a big struggle to move around, and set it next to the door leading to the balcony.

i take my wooden easel out of my bag and put it slightly against the wall. i set up my mini table and put my paints and paint brushes on it.

as i'm setting everything up, i feel a pair of eyes on me. i have this feeling someone is watching me set this up. i look around in my room, but no ones there. i go back outside and look all around. i look at the house that's on the opposite end of mine and see a boy staring at me through his window. he looks about my age. he immediately turns his head.

i smile at him and wave. he waves back. "aurora and jasmine come down here right now!" kelly yells from downstairs. "we're coming kelly!" i yell back.

our loud feet stomp down the stairs and we soon approach kelly....

hi guys! i'll write so much more tomorrow, this was just a filler. ily all!