☁️

........... "can you bring these to the neighbors? only the two on the side and the one across from us." kelly says as she hands jasmine and i 3 baskets full of cookies.

"yeah sure mom. can we also walk around town for a little bit? we'll be back at sunset." jasmine responds.

"okay. be safe and have fun. you have four hours." kelly answers.

we walk out of the front door as i carry one basket and jasmine carries two. we go to the house on the right first. we walk up the driveway and knock on the door.

a woman opens the door "hello, you must be the new neighbors! nice to meet you. i'm carol harbour." she says as she reaches out her hand and shakes mine and jasmines.

"hi nice to meet you too ms. harbour. my name is aurora and this is my sister jasmine. our mom wanted us to give you this as a thank you for welcoming us to the neighborhood." i respond as i hand her the basket.

"oh wow how kind of your mother. would you like to come in?" she asks us.

"actually jasmine and i were planning on giving these to the other neighbors and then walking around town. maybe another time though." i answer ms.carol.

"i have a daughter and a son who looks around your age, would you like them to go to wut you and show you around the town?" she kindly asks us.

"if they don't mind, that would be lovely!" jasmine answers.

"great. one second. landon and ella!! come down here!" she yells at her kids from the stairs. "coming ma!" a young boy answers as they both run down the stairs.

the three of them walk to the door "hi i'm jasmine and this is my sister aurora. we just moved in next door. nice to meet you." jasmine introduces as we shake their hands.

      "hi i'm ella and this is my little brother landon." ella responds.

                      "ella and landon, i would like you to show these lovely young ladies around the town." ms. harbour says to her kids. "ok mom." landon answers.

               they walk out of the house and ms. harbour yells "have fun!" at us. "so, how old are you guys?" ella asks jasmine and i as we walk to the house on the left to ours.

                          "i'm 17 and jasmine's 14. what about you guys?" i respond with a following question.

    "i'm 16 turning 17 in a month. and landon's 14." ella answers me.

                             " i just have to give these baskets to the closest neighbors then we can go into town." jasmine says.

                        "hey, wyatt lives here. we're dating, so don't even try." ella says as we walk up the driveway.
"wasn't planning on it. don't worry haha." i respond.

   "don't worry jasmine, i'm single." landon winks at jasmine.

             "how smooth." jasmine says as she giggles............

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
updating tomorrow! don't be shy to comment and vote!