💫

............... finn starts driving down hill into the city. we had taken many snapchats and had followed each other on instagram.

(phone lock screen notifs)

finnwolfhardofficial started following you

ellah started following you

wyattoleff started following you

landonboi started following you

———————————————————————————

"hey finn, why is your username 'finnwolfhardofficial' ? are you like famous or something?" jasmine asks finn. "haha no i'm not. i don't know why that's my username" he responds with a chuckle.

(ella's pov)

as i sit in the middle row of finn's car, i get two new notifications from instagram.
————-

sleepingbeauty started following you

princessjasmine started following you

————-

"aurora, why is your username 'sleepingbeauty'?" i ask aurora. "well, you see. there's a princess named aurora and she basically has her own movie called sleeping beau-" she answers sarcastically as i interrupt.

                "oh okay i get it." i respond. "haha i love your username ,princessjasmine." landon compliments.

                        "you too, landonboi." jasmine says as she elbows landon. i can clearly see landon blushing as they talk to each other.

                                              "where are we going?" jasmine asks. "we're going to our hangout." finn replies as he pulls into a parking lot and picks a parking spot.

he parks the car and we exit the vehicle. we walk into this really nice cafe/restaurant of some sort. it's small but it's really pretty.

 it's small but it's really pretty

"this is.. this is nice. they have nothing like this in the small city i come from." jasmine says.

                  "yeah yeah whatever. what kind of food do they have here?" i interrupt. "wow that made me sound like a big fat ass" i follow.

"they have tons and tons of desserts here. order whatever you guys want, i'll pay." wyatt answers.

                                           "thanks bro. i'll be getting four cups of ice cream, two slices of the cake, and a smoothie." landon says......

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
ok i know i said that i'd make this one longer but i had to make another filler. 💓