☁️

............. we walk up to the door and i knock on it.
"hey ms. oleff. this is our new neighbors aurora and jasmine. they've just moved in!" ella introduces.

     "hello ella. nice to meet you aurora and jasmine, i'm jeniffer oleff. welcome to the neighborhood." ms.oleff says as she shakes our hands.

                                                                    "my mom wanted us to give you this. just as a thank you for welcoming us to the neighborhood with open arms." jasmine says as she hands the basket to ms.oleff. she slowly grabs it.

                         "how sweet of you guys. ella, would you like me to call wyatt down?" ms.oleff asks ella. wyatt? who's wyatt?

                                   "yes please. landon and i are going to show aurora and jasmine around the city. i'd love it if wyatt could come along. would that be alright with you aurora?" ella asks me as she answers ms.oleff.

              "the more the merrier!" i respond. ms.oleff goes to the beginning of the stairs and calls wyatt to come down.

                     "i'm coming mom!" some one with a a deep but squeaky voice says. a tall boy with very curly, brown hair comes running down the stairs and straight to the door.

                                    "hey ella." the boy says as he gives ella a tight hug. "hey bro" he follows by messing with landon's hair. "arghhh!" landon grunts as he fixes his hair.

                                  "hi i'm aurora and this is my little sister jasmine. we just moved in next door." i introduce my self as i hold my hand out for a handshake.

                     he reaches out and shakes our hands. "i'm wyatt. welcome to the neighborhood!" wyatt says.

        "where we goin?" he follows. "we have to go to that house right there and give this last basket, then into the city." i say as i point to the house across from mine.

          "oh hey that's finn's house. he's my bestfriend." wyatt answers. "finn? i think that's the boy who was staring  at me while i was setting up my art stuff outside." i respond.

                                  "sounds like finn." landon says as ella and wyatt giggle. we walk to finn's house and up the driveway.

                       "here i'll call finn to come down" wyatt says. he takes out his phone and rings finn....

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
updating again tomorrow!! 💓