The Plan Of Love ~Chapter one~

As you were sitting on your bed,
watching your boys preform their songs on YouTube. You were screaming to the screen for there dance
"KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! BTS!!"

You were so hyped now, you were dreaming of meeting BTS especially Jimin (Since he's your bias) while waving around your BTS Bomb,
"I'M SO EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK!!!"
You we're always so fangirling with your K-Pop friend and chill with your normal friends.
And next week was the day you were about to see BTS in real life for the first time, since you convinced your parents to buy tickets for you a month ago ~~

     🕖 F L A S H B A C K 🕓

"But mom-" as I was stopped by my mother "Sweetheart, I know you're into BTS and I'll allow you to go to that concert if you have all A's."
"And I do but you say 'Oh, we'll buy it next week' and you say that EVERY WEEK."
"Okay okay, we'll buy you the tickets and you can go with your cousin Adilene, fair?" Your father said as he walked in the room, "OKAY FAIR" as you screamed running upstairs to your room to text your favorite cousin Adilene cause she likes BTS as much as you do.
————————————————————

       💗 Adilene 💗

Y/n : GUESS WHAT !!!
Adilene: WHAT HAPPENED
Y/n : GUESS WHO'S GOING TO THE BTS CONCERT WITH ME
Adilene : 😵😭😭💕 CUZ REALLY?! OMG IMMA GET READY
Y/n: you know it's a month away but.. LETS GET PREPARED FOR OUR BOYS !!!
Y/n: IMMA TALK TO YOU SOON AND BE ALWAYS READY! BYE CUZZ 💗🤞🏼
Adilene: BYEEEE GIRL SEE YOU SOON 👋🏼❤😋

————————————————————

      🕛 T O D A Y 🕛

As you have your BTS outfit out, ready for next week. "I'm going sooo prepared for next week! 😁"
You kept smiling as you were looking at the clothes, you were going to wear your BTS ombré shirt with black comfy leggings and their BTS Court star shoes along with your black ringed hat, ring earrings and my BTS rings.
I was so prepared of what was about to happen and what's to come, as I looked at my phone and saw this notification of BTS and what I saw in their twitter was the most unbelievable thing I ever saw that they posted.

————————————————————
   E N D O F C H A P T E R O N E