S U R P R I S E D L O V E ? ~ Chapter Three ~

You and Yera walked faster to see if it was actually true, and it was true. "They look so handsome in real life 🤤"
"You're drooling Y/n 😂" Yera teasingly said
"HEY- wait.. why are they here for? This is just an ordinary school?"
Both of you looked at each other in confusion, as you go closer and closer to the school, you see the three standing in front of your school.

As you and Yera came, one of the members were staring you down like they want you. You stared at them for a long time before another member starts talking and pointing at you, then one of the members that was wearing a black hoodie walked down the steps towards you making more of a scene in front of the school.

As he was walking towards you people started moving away from you so both of you could have space, this guy was really tall so I thought it was namjoon and it was...
as he talked in English:

Namjoon: Excuse me, but is your name Y/n?
Y/n: umm, yes i'm y/n
Namjoon: Okay great.. can you follow us please, you were one of the winners for the raffle right?
Y/n: ... yeah I was.
————————————————————

I was silently screaming in my head as people were talking and I was following A FRICKING BTS MEMBER!!! As I was walking up the stairs, I saw the same member staring at me again with a small smirk only people that were close to him could see.
"Why did he pull down his mask? Isn't he supposed to be hidden?" I questioned in my head, as I came closer to him I saw who he was.. It was Park Jimin.

As all of you walked together into the school building, people started walking into the school to get to their classes

As all of you walked together into the school building, people started walking into the school to get to their classes. You followed the members into a classroom you didn't recognize, all of you sat at around the table, as everyone sat down. Namjoon starts talking again in English:
————————————————————
Namjoon: So y/n, do you know us?
Y/n: *is silent for a few seconds* yeah, I do know you guys...
Namjoon: okay ummm.. do you those two guys names over there then?
Y/n: The one with the white mask is Jimin and I can't tell the other one's  face.. his is still covered up.
Namjoon: ohh, that's Taehyung over there and yes other one is Jimin.
Namjoon: well, now lets get to the point of why you're here right now, so as you are one of our winners that got in contact with us immediately, we came here to see who you look like and maybe you could act with us? Like what we did with the LoveYourself concept.
Y/n: ohh, but was it my dad who contacted you?
Namjoon: ohh yes, he allowed you to do this project with us
Y/n: wait.. I can? But wouldn't that impact my school work?
Namjoon: Before we came here, we check your school records and as you are a advance student I think you can handle the load that you miss
Y/n: .. well I guess I'm fine with that 😊
————————————————————-
As we were wrapping up the conversation, in the corner of my eyes I saw Jimin secretly staring at my face the entire time.

 well I guess I'm fine with that 😊 ————————————————————-As we were wrapping up the conversation, in the corner of my eyes I saw Jimin secretly staring at my face the entire time

I almost blushed but I held in my butterfly's in my stomach, when the conversation ended Namjoon told Jimin and Taehyung to say goodbye for now and we'll be in contact soon.
"Annyeong👋🏼" all of them said at the same time, as Namjoon, Taehyung and the managers left the room to go into the van meanwhile Jimin stayed behind for a minute.
He was walking towards you making you walk backwards, hitting your back on the wall.

Jimin: "be prepared😏, sweetie👋🏼" as he whispered into my ear softly and his lips touching my ear. He slowly walked away, then when he was at the door, He turned back and winked at me😉 and finally left.

I was going crazy after that happened, my heart was pounding so hard as I was standing there speechless. When I came into reality, I ran to the front of the school and saw the van about to leave, I waved at the van as the all members waved back and seeing Jimin flipped his hair back handsomely.
MY HEART JUST MELTED AT THAT MOMENT💘
————————————————————
E N D  O F  C H A P T E R  T H R E E